Being a gluten-free college student is hard when you love pizza. Like really love pizza. Like will fold a pizza in half taco-style and eat it whole, love pizza.

Courtesy of gifwiththetimes.tumblr.com

GIF courtesy of gifwiththetimes.tumblr.com

What’s harder is finding gluten-free pizza that’s actually good. You need one that doesn’t taste like a piece of cardboard, has a crust thicker than a piece of paper, and isn’t $18 dollars for a 12″ pie.

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

Have no fear gluten free blue hens, UD has some great gluten-free pizza options, and I tasted them all for you. You’ll never have to eat a salad again while watching your friends devour slice after slice.

1. Peace of Pizza

This was so good and tasted just like a regular pizza. The crust was on the thinner side, but not dry or falling apart. This is definitely one of the best gluten-free pizzas I’ve ever had, and they have unique pie options like their Green Goat or Cilantro Lime Chicken pizza. A plain 12″ pie is $11.

2. Domino’s

Photo by Hannah Tate

Photo by Hannah Tate

Just look at all that cheese. The crust is thin but sturdy enough to hold up all the deliciousness covering it. Better yet, with its late hours you can get this pie pretty much anytime you want. A 10″ plain pie is $11.

3. Season’s Pizza

This had pretty good flavor, but the crust is pretty flimsy and bland, definitely not my first choice. But hey, its still gluten-free pizza. A 10″ plain pie is $10.50.

4. Grotto Pizza

Photo by Hannah Tate

Photo by Hannah Tate

This had good flavor and the thick, flaky crust is a huge bonus. You can get it in three different sizes, something rare for gluten-free pizza. You also can order some while you drink at the bar, leading to the ultimate drunk snacking. A 12″ plain pie is $15, so go for the 10″.

5. The Wood Fired Pizza Shop

This has awesome artisanal pizzas with changing specials like the breakfast pizza, complete with your favorite breakfast meat and an egg on top. The crust was so good I wanted to call and check if it was in fact gluten-free. These do run on the pricier side and they don’t deliver, so save it for special occasions.

6. Pat’s Pizzeria

Photo by Hannah Tate

Photo by Hannah Tate

The crust was nice and thick, but a little on the drier side, overall though a very good pizza experience. It’s also a pretty far walk from main campus, so make sure to get it delivered.

Congratulations, you now not only know where the gluten-free pizza is, but you have options. Now stop reading this and order yourself some pizza, you deserve it.

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com

GIF courtesy of tumblr.com