Left Bank is an NYC West Village institution known for their incredible Dutch baby pancakes...you know the ones I'm talking about, they're all over Instagram with the beautiful array of fresh fruit covered in powdered sugar:

Drum roll please...

Now, Left Bank is doing something most other restaurants have yet to do (besides having a damn good Dutch baby on their menus) – a weekly initiative called Giving Mondays, benefitting Best Friends Animal Society - a rescue and animal welfare organization that's also the largest no-kill shelter in the nation.

Every Monday, join foodies and activists alike at Left Bank for an array of their delicious bites, lots and lots of flowing alcohol, and positive vibes benefitting those in need.

The weekly series kicks off Monday, July 18th, with the event Booze for Barks. 30% of the proceeds made on the 18th at Left Bank will go to the Best Friends, and 100% of the proceeds from a special one-night-only Tito's Vodka cocktail will go to the organization.  Tito's will also match all of the funds raised at the event (up to $250).

Giving Mondays will continue following July 17th for six weeks with all of the proceeds benefitting the Best Friends Animal Society.  Tito's Vodka will continue as the co-sponsor for all of the Giving Mondays (because the best chaser is the sweet taste of charity for dogs,) as well as matching the funds up to $250 for each event in the series.

Check out the flyer above for all of the details about the event, and stay tuned to Left Bank's social media pages and website for the flyers for the upcoming events, so you can eat, drink, be charitable, and help all of the puppies and kittens in the largest no-kill shelter in the nation find forever homes.