The Little Beet is a fabulous fresh food paradise. Their dishes are 100% gluten free and 100% guiltin’ free! At The Little Beet, there are many delicious choices to satisfy anybody’s appetite. Between creating your own meal or selecting a prefixed menu item, you cannot possibly make a mistake ordering. Every menu option is well-prepared, nutritious, and exceptionally tasty.

the little beet

Photo by Jacqueline Scacco

The AMAZING things I ate:

1. Salmon Beet Roll

Imagine a sushi roll on STEROIDS. Salmon tartare stuffed among brown rice surrounded by nori. It was complimented with creamy avocado, and crisp cucumbers and radishes.

Pro Tip: Dip the beet roll in the chipotle aioli sauce included for added spice.

the little beet

Photo by Jacqueline Scacco

2. Vegetables

If you are looking to add some more veggies into your diet you have to come to the right place. The Little Beet offers both hot and cold veggie options. The sweet potatoes were roasted, sliced open, and charred a bit on the outside making them AMAZZZZING! The green beans are slightly blackened which gave them great texture. Lastly, the cauliflower was seasoned with smokey spices and roasted making them very addictive.

Pro tip: Order a bunch of sides because you are DEF not going to be able to choose just one.

the little beet

Photo by Jacqueline Scacco

3. Salmon with Kale and Wild Rice

Prepared medium well, the salmon had tons of flavor, and was super flakey which made it DIVINE. The kale was seasoned lightly and charred slightly which made me #obsessed. The wild rice is the perfect combination of salty and sweet that contains wild rice, dried cranberries, butternut squash, and toasted pecans. I felt as if I was consuming a whole pecan pie and never wanted that FOODGASAM to end.

Pro tip: You can tell the team how you want your protein prepared.

the little beet

Photo by Jacqueline Scacco

4. Drinks

The Little Beet also offers a great selection of cold pressed juices and flavored waters. I tried the spa water filled with mint, cucumber, and blueberries. I felt as if I was transported to a spa among the Midtown rush.

the little beet

Photo by Jacqueline Scacco

Not only is The Little Beet team knowledgeable about the food they prepare, they are BEYOND friendly, making me as a customer feel comfortable and appreciated! Definitely make a stop in and enjoy their delicious creations!