After a long day of studying in the Ugli or perhaps just a bout of hungover laziness post game day, the last thing most people are interested in doing is making a big to-do over dinner. Lord help ya if you think you’re going to cook something elaborate and you’re much too disheveled to show your face anywhere on Main Street.

Unfortunately, most of the “nice” restaurants in Ann Arbor don’t deliver, but there are still plenty of fantastic options for getting good food quick by delivery, and even more options if you’re willing to go pick it up yourself.

I bestow unto thee, a guide to the hottest delivery/takeout options in Ann Arbor.

No Thai!

Delivery

Photo courtesy of michigandaily.com

No sane Wolverine has ever thought about No Thai and not immediately said “Ugh, soo good.” When you want Asian food, but not real Asian food, No Thai satisfies by giving you a fast option that won’t leave you underfed. Drunken fried rice, pad Thai, or even a simple vegetable stir fry can be yours in no Thaim (see what I did there?). Available for delivery or pick up.

Babo

Delivery

Photo by Parisa Soraya.

Babo doesn’t deliver, which sucks, but if you’re in the area, dropping by Babo and getting their prepared foods to go is the closest thing to a gourmet home cooked meal you’ll find, and definitely worth the price. They also recently opened that little to go place in Nickel’s Arcade for added convenience. Note that their hot selection changes daily so you’ll have to go see what they got. Learn more about Babo here.

New York Pizza Depot

Delivery

Photo courtesy of facebook.com/NewYorkPizzaDepotAnnArbor

Though best known for post-Skeeps slices, they actually have really great entrees as well. I practically lived solely on their chicken parm delivery all of freshman year. Bonus points that the entrees come with their famous garlic knots.

Menna’s Joint

Delivery

Photo courtesy of facebook.com/mennasjoint

If this place isn’t on your radar, it should be. Beginners should go for the classic dub or the buffalo dub. Go ahead, be adventurous.

Sadako

Delivery

Photo courtesy of michigandaily.com

More like sa-dank-o. Be ready to wait a while on Saturday nights but it’ll be worth it for that Sadako Crunch Roll.

#SpoonTip: If you’re expecting your spicy tuna roll to be that kind where the spicy is mixed into the chopped tuna, you have to order spicy tuna salad. They’re different.

Pizza House

Delivery

Photo by Annie Madole.

If you haven’t drunched on cheesy bread you literally don’t even go here. With every fried/unhealthy delicious treat you can probably think of, the options are endless at Pizza House. Also you can probably get a discount pretty much every night by dropping the name of some campus organization. #omgclubvolleyball!

Belly Deli

Delivery

Photo courtesy of ahungrywolverine.com

Is it an Asian place? Is it a deli? I don’t know. Get the stir fry salad and don’t ask questions. More info on Belly Deli here.

Maize n Blue Deli

Delivery

Photo courtesy of @jkolz on instagram.com

All hail #86: chicken cutlet, bacon, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, grilled challah…need I say more? We hear they also make a bomb ass reuben, if you’re ever too lazy to go to Zingerman’s.

BurgerFi

Delivery

Photo by Julie Mirliss

Try the urban fries, one of the many great items on their secret menu which isn’t so secret apparently. Also if you ask for a sample of their custard, it’ll be plenty to hold off your sweet tooth without feeling guilty.

Mister Spots

Delivery

Photo couresy of chin-azzaro.com

They’ve got some of the best cheese steaks and buffalo wings in town. Grubhub will deliver so you don’t have to schlep all the way to that side of town.

Get Some Burritos

Delivery

Photo courtesy of Get Some Burrito’s Facebook page.

Try the carne asada. It’s like nachos but better, cause it’s got fries. Check their Facebook page for daily specials that can get you free stuff.

Jerusalem Garden

Delivery

Photo courtesy of @snsttn on instagram.com

For those who miss Birthright or just can’t find a decent falafel in this damn town. Their new East Liberty location makes picking up easier than ever.

Sushi Town

Delivery

Photo by Adam Weiss.

Though it looks like a sketchy hole-in-the-wall, sushi pros swear this is the freshest sushi take out around.