First figure out what breakfast cereal you are, and then keep reading.

Because March 7th was National Cereal Day, I celebrated all the way across the pond in London, England. In a small area of the city called Shoreditch, sits the Cereal Killer Cafe. Despite the name, it is anything but a scary place.

Your eyes are stimulated with color as soon as you walk in the door with the walls lined with hundreds of cereal boxes, all with their friendly faced characters facing out to greet you. I mean we are talkin’ every cereal I dreamt of as a kid and then some.

A chalkboard hangs on the wall with different combinations already thought of by the geniuses behind the operation. You can also pick your own cereal, toppings, and milks for a DIY creation.

I mean just look at this place, can you say character?

cereal cafe

Photo by Emily Genzer

When I walked in, I was greeted with friendliness and hospitality. I told them to give me their most *killer* bowl and this is what I got:

cereal cafe

Photo by Emily Genzer

It was a mixture of Fruit Loops, Trix, and Lucky Charms marshmallows with strawberry milk on the side.  Also mind blowing how they found just the marshmallows. #childhoodgoals

cereal cafe

Photo by Emily Genzer

It was a fun, different restaurant that fit nicely into the area because of its up and coming hipster population. It is a special occasion type of place but definitely a great inspiration for new at home breakfast endeavors. 

To see more of Cereal Killer Cafe, check out their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.