So you think you can brunch?

Brunch is the perfect combination between lunch and breakfast, designed for the indecisive and hungover alike. 90% of the time when you want brunch, you’re either hungover or your grandmother is visiting.

Here are the best spots in Syracuse you might not have known about for both occasions.

1. Cantina Laredo

Brunch with mimosas. #SundayMorning #Brunch #Mimosas #CrabCakeBenedict #iLoveWeekends #FortWorth #CantinaLaredo

A photo posted by Tab (@tabithaspurlock) on

You probably know of their tasty guac, but (SURPRISE!) they also serve a delicious brunch. The crab cake eggs benedict is a twist on a classic. Served with fruit in a cinnamon crunch bowl, you may as well die and go to heaven.

As if that wasn’t good enough… all brunch entrees have a complimentary mimosa or bloody mary. You can’t go wrong.

2. All Night Egg Plant

This hidden gem can be found in East Syracuse. With an affordable array of mouthwatering nourishment, All Night Egg Plant is exactly what every college student needs. It’s the bread and butter of perfectly crafted local diners.

3. Brewster Inn

From #brunch at #BrewsterInn earlier!! ? #eggsbenedict #? #food #foodporn #Cazenovia

A photo posted by Liz O'Brien (@linkinparklily) on

This one is a hike, but definitely worth a mention. Brewster Inn has a pricer brunch, but it’s worth every penny as long as your willing to eat until your stomach hurts.

For $26 you get a buffet, which, in translation, means the difficult decision that comes with brunch is no longer an issue.

There is a carving station and omelettes are made to order. Wait until your parents come to visit to indulge in this spectacularly overpriced breakfast adventure. Just be aware, they only do brunch from April to December.

4. Modern Malt

breakfast or dessert? oops I mean dinner? #modernmalt

A photo posted by el (@ellakathleenn) on

Okay, so you may have heard of Armory’s new addition, but did you know Modern Malt offers ‘Breakfast Club’ from 11 AM- 3 PM, which means $15 bottomless mimosas? I’ve heard getting drunk helps a hangover.

The best part is, Modern Malt serves breakfast all day, so whether you’re rolling out of bed at 10 AM or 6 PM, you won’t have brunch FOMO.

5. Empire Brewing Company

We all know and love the microbrewery that is Empire Brewing Company, but have you tested out their brunch?

Not only can you savor your food (who doesn’t love breakfast pizza), but every Sunday from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM there is live music to enjoy.

6. Funk ‘N Waffles

This classic couldn’t be overlooked. For those who don’t know, (come again?) this is the best ‘I don’t have a car and I just cannot have more runny eggs from the dining hall’ brunch spot.

You may not have known, which is why it is worth mentioning, that on Friday and Saturday nights you can enjoy a waffle until 2:30 AM. So, if you’re leaving Chuck’s and starving (so yes) head to Funk ‘N Waffles for an early or late…unsure which…brunch. You’re welcome.

7. LoFo

LoFo, found in Armory Square, is unique in that they are a farm to table restaurant. They focus on ethically sourced meat and vegetables from local farmers. Their brunch menu is no exception.

BONUS: Their french toast is made with Pastabilites stretch bread.

8. Beer Belly Deli and Pub

Wescott is home to many yummy restaurants and Beer Belly is now one of them. Their sweet potato tater tots are outrageous. They also offer a breakfast inspired by comfort foods on both Saturday and Sunday.

9. Mother’s Cupboard Fish Dry and Diner

Accepted defeat about 1/3 of the way through this 6lb monster #frittatachallenge #leftoversfordays #manvsfood

A photo posted by Sierra Querns (@sierracuse) on

You may have seen the episode of Man v. Food featuring the six pound frittata that Mother’s Cupboard offers. So grab those football players from your freshman year floor and challenge them to finish it.

Not into gaining six pounds over the course of breakfast? Me either. They offer their famous frittatas by the half or quarter as well.

10. Market Diner

Stella’s too crowded? Head over to Market Diner near Destiny USA, which is arguably more delicious anyway. But, if you leave without trying the french fries, you’ve committed a crime.

Market Diner also features the most delicious pumpkin pancakes (year round!) and offers an affordable brunch for us poor college students.

11. The Mission Restaurant

tb to this sweet potato chorizo hash of dreams

A photo posted by @beairdmelissa on

The Mission features Mexican cuisine in a retired church building. This building, prior to its usage as a restaurant, used to be a stop on the Underground Railroad. From the outside you may be wary you’re in the right place, but don’t fear.

They have a somewhat limited brunch menu, but the flair of the building is worth the trip.

12. Nestico’s Too

classic american brunch in syracuse ❤️❤️? #syracuse #brunch #큐스 #시라큐스

A photo posted by c a r o l j u n g (@abouther_carol) on

This local hideaway is the perfect way to spend some time off campus, and they offer much more than just your standard breakfast.

‘Tis the season, because right now they are offering pumpkin pecan pancakes AND pumpkin Belgian waffles. So much yes.

When can we start eating