Emory Village is famous for being the go-to destination for students and locals to grab some tasty food from a variety of restaurants. We have the classic staples like Chipotle, Panera Bread and Starbucks, and some local favorites like Saba and Rise-n-Dine. But recently there has been a new addition to the Emory hub.

Touching down right near Rise-n-Dine in Emory Village is Ali’s Cookies. A Kosher cookie shop that serves up cookies freshly baked from scratch all day long, Ali’s is taking over the dessert scene at Emory. This is the second location for this adorable cookie boutique, born from the success of the first location in Marietta.

This new shop is a must-visit and will instantly brighten your day, whether it is the mouth-watering cookies and warm décor inside, or the friendly faces offering samples outside. Ali’s is guaranteed to be your new favorite.

Cookie

Photo by Lara Schwieger

These cookies are made for everyone. Offering gluten-free and lactose-free options, Ali’s Cookies wants to make it their mission to let everyone try their delectable creations. With inventive flavors like “George Washington’s Revenge” (toffee, chocolate chips and raisins) and “A Tropical Delight” (white chocolate chips, coconut and dried pineapple), it is impossible to get bored of these scrumptious options.

But don’t worry, Ali’s still offers classics such as chocolate chip and snickerdoodle, all of which are deliciously soft and gooey when warmed up. Not only does Ali’s make for a sweet pit stop, the shop also ships dozens of cookies to anyone from your best friend in your dorm to your mom back home.

In addition to the fan favorite cookie, this fabulous bakery is whipping up a variety of other treats such as cookie cakes and “cake in a jar,” which is just what it sounds like: layers of cake deliciously packed into a jar.

Next time you are in the village, make sure to check out Ali’s Cookies for a little sugar rush.

cheap

Location: 1561 N. Decatur Road, Atlanta, GA 30307

Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm Sun 10am-7pm