If you love tapas (like me), Boqueria is definitely your spot. Where is the fun in sticking to just one meal when you can try so many different things?! There are SO many items to choose from on their menu which definitely makes ordering a really tough decision, however, I went with one other person and the waiter suggested two things each.

After carefully going over every single option, we finally made up our minds. We ordered the following:

• Albóndigas (lamb meatballs with tomato sauce and sheep’s milk cheese)
  • Salchichón Ibérico (spiced pork sausage with garlic and herbs)
  • Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp, garlic, Guindilla pepper in olive oil)
  • Espinacas a la catalana (sautéed spinach, garbanzo, garlic, pine nuts, and raisins)

Everything was so delicious I honestly cannot pick a favorite. Each dish was served beautifully and with bread (definitely dip the bread in the sauces, you won’t regret it). There was so much flavor packed into small bites. How much more could you ask for?

The amount we ordered for two people was perfect, giving us some room for dessert. We obviously had to order the Nutella churros with cinnamon sugar (my mouth is watering just thinking about them). As well, we also got the Torrija which is a caramelized Spanish toast with plum compote and coffee ice cream. Absolutely delicious.

How bad do you wanna lick your phone rn?

A photo posted by Kellyanne Rooney (@kellroons) on

Not only is the food amazing, but the atmosphere is on point. Really cool lighting, great music, and most of all, the people were incredibly nice. There are three locations throughout NYC: Flatiron, Soho, and Upper East Side. They also have locations in Washington D.C., and Hong Kong. This place is definitely on my list to go back to, considering there are so many things I still need to try! Thanks, Boqueria, for an awesome time.

P.S. They also serve brunch so check it out!