Bluestone Lane DC is finally here, and everyone at Georgetown more excited than we were when we heard that Bradley Cooper was taking a stroll down M Street. Every single Insta story on a Sunday morning is from Bluestone Lane. That is not an exaggeration. 

If you have not yet tried out the best avocado toast restaurant outside of Australia, you're missing out. Here's everything you need to know about Bluestone Lane DC.

The 411 on Bluestone Lane 

As seen on food instas everywhere, Bluestone Lane is an Aussie cafe with locations in NYC, the Hamptons, Philly, San Francisco, and now Washington, DC. Bluestone Lane serves up the best flat whites and avocado toasts outside of Australia, and it's finally in the nation's capitol.

Bluestone Lane DC is located in the new West End Library. It's right next to SoulCycle, in case you're looking for a new way to pregame your brunch. Additionally, Bluestone Lane DC is legit inside of the biggest study space in the West End Library, so you can get some studying done while you wait at least an hour (sorry!) to be seated on a Sunday afternoon.

Like the rest of its cafe counterparts, Bluestone Lane DC has a food and drink menu that is sure to be counted among the top locales for coffee and avocado toast in DC. While you can't go wrong with anything on the menu, here's what you can't miss when you head to Bluestone Lane DC.

Drinks

Flat White

An Australian classic, Bluestone Lane's flat white tastes as beautiful as it looks. This double espresso is super silky, and its adorable foam art was made for your Instagram. 

Matcha Latte

Matcha is one of the newest *health trends*, and Bluestone Lane's matcha latte isn't one to miss. Served with almond milk, this wellness drink is aesthetically pleasing (and tasty, too). 

Golden Latte

If you're into wellness drinks, this crazy combo is definitely for you. This tumeric-spiced blend is served with almond milk and topped with cinnamon-- a perfect pick-me-up to keep you going after your early morning workout. 

Food

Avocado Smash

Sydney te Wildt

No, you have never seen avocado toast this beautiful. And no, you have never tasted avocado toast this amazing. Bluestone Lane's avocado smash is literally a burst of heaven in your mouth. Topped with feta and heirloom cherry tomatoes, the avo smash is an absolute must on your next trip to Bluestone Lane DC. 

#SpoonTip: Add poached egg for extra flavor (and for the #yolkporn).

GF Banana Bread

Sydney te Wildt

Don't be turned off by its gluten-freeness; this banana bread is some of the best you'll ever have. Topped with fresh ricotta, toasted pecans, sliced bananas, berries, and a honey drizzle, this baby is a super sweet   brunch treat at Bluestone Lane DC.

Breakfast Bowl

The Breakfast Bowl is perfect if you're feeling healthy but not looking to skimp on the flavor. With sautéed kale, cherry tomatoes, feta, avocado, red quinoa, and a poached egg, this bowl is nutritious, yummy, and so freaking pretty. 

#SpoonTip: Add prosciutto, bacon, chorizo, or smoked salmon if you're craving some extra protein. 

Collective Granola

If you're looking for a simple GF breakfast, the collective granola is your best bet. Bluestone Lane uses gluten-free granola made of toasted oats, coconut chips, chia seeds, and nuts to top off the Greek yogurt, citrus curd, and seasonal berry medley.

#SpoonTip: if you can't decide between sweet and savory, get both! The Brekkie Board gives you a half-portion of the avo smash and half of the collective granola, so you can satisfy all of your breakfast cravings. 

And Georgetown students, Bluestone Lane DC is coming your way too! Bluestone Lane's *newest* coffee shop will be located on Wisconsin (next to SoulCycle, of course) and will be serving coffee, open-faced sammies, and GF pastries to-go. If you're anything like us, you're already counting down the days till Georgetown's newest gem is open for business.

If you haven't yet made your way to Bluestone Lane DC, I honestly don't know what you're waiting for. Be sure to check out some of these awesome options, and I promise it will be worth the (hour-long) wait.