If you’re a college student constantly on the move, wanting to stay healthy, and looking for a quick bite, then you’ll love Alfie’s Wholesome Foods. This small restaurant, located in the town of Granville, is perfect after a long day of classes or a jog through town. As soon as you step inside you are greeted with a powerful aroma of homemade desserts and a showcase of freshly made salads. With a wide variety of choices, let’s see what is best for a customer to order.

The V.W.

What to order from Alfie's

Photo courtesy of Claudia Miller

It is not your typical “pb&j” or your ham and cheese sandwich. Choose the V.W. off the menu, filled with fig jam, sliced turkey, spinach, and brie on fresh sourdough bread. If this doesn’t sound appealing, design a sandwich to satisfy your tastebuds.

The Blondie

What to order from Alfie's

Photo courtesy of Eliza Evarts

For your sweet tooth, there are a variety of homemade desserts to your choosing. However, you can’t go to Alfie’s without finishing up a meal with The Blondie. This mouthwatering dessert is not your cliché brownie. It is an oatmeal brownie made from scratch, with toffee and sea salt to top it off.

Cobb Salad

What to order from Alfie's

Photo courtesy of Alexandra Asselta

People in Granville are always on the go, so why not grab a salad to go. This gigantic salad is most popular and loaded with chicken, bacon, tomato, egg, avocado bleu cheese, and red wine dressing on the side. A very filling meal, especially if you’re running late to class and have a long day ahead.

Brussel Sprouts

What to order from Alfie's

Photo courtesy of Alexandra Asselta

Since when did brussel sprouts become the new hot vegetable to eat? Served amazingly hot or cold to your choosing. Let’s be honest, these sprouts are made to perfection. So, to all you college kids out there struggling to eat healthy, here is your opportunity to eat yo veggies!

Kale Salad

What to order from Alfie's

Photo courtesy of Alexandra Asselta

If you’re looking for something on the lighter side, try this yummy salad full of greens. Dressed lightly with citrus vinaigrette, sunflower seeds and chopped dates to spice it up. Kale yeah!

Location: 221 E Broadway, Granville, OH

Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri 11am to 7pm