Now that Spring is here and it’s warming up, West Chester’s restaurants are opening their doors and their outdoor seating. Here are some of my favorite places to eat outside in the borough of West Chester.

1. Barnaby’s

outdoor

Photo Courtesy of barnabyswestchester.com

I literally just found out that Barnaby’s has an outdoor patio in the back of the restaurant, and it’s super nice. The restaurant itself is on S. High Street so it’s easy to walk to from anywhere in the borough, especially campus.

The patio itself isn’t on the street, but the fact that it’s isolated makes it easier to focus on chilling with friends, eating wings without regrets, and rooting on your favorite Philly sports team.

outdoor

2. Roots Cafe

outdoor

Photo courtesy of @roots_cafe on Instagram

Roots Cafe is located on Gay Street and offers a diverse and delicious menu for breakfast, lunch, and the ever-popular brunch. If you’re a vegetarian, vegan, or carnivore, there will be something on the menu for you to enjoy.

There is also the option to sit in a beautiful outdoor garden in the back of the restaurant and absorb some Vitamin D with your fresh food.

outdoor

3. Teca

outdoor

Photo Courtesy of http://tecarestaurants.com/teca-west-chester/

If you’re looking to treat yo self with some amazing Italian food and great atmosphere, Teca is the place for you. The restaurant offers a combination of traditional and modern Italian cuisine, and is located in the heart of the borough of West Chester.

The outdoor seating is spectacular and if you’re looking for a fun night out, you won’t be disappointed.

outdoor

4. Más

outdoor

Photo Courtesy of http://www.masmexicali.com/

The rooftop bar at Más Cantina is a rite of passage for all West Chester students. In addition to getting shwasted on some awesome margaritas, Más offers a variety of delicious Mexican dishes.

There’s even a gluten-free menu available for those with dietary restrictions, and a themed night for every day of the week.

outdoor

Gif Courtesy of giphy.com

6. Iron Hill

outdoor

Photo Courtesy of ironhillbrewery.com

Iron Hill is where you go when your parents visit and insist on taking you out to dinner. The menu is a little pricey, but the food is to die for. If you’re a fan of great beer and hearty food, Iron Hill is the place for you.

And don’t worry health nuts, there is a special section on the menu devoted entirely to “Healthy Selections” to go with your pint.

outdoor

Gif Courtesy of giphy.com

7. Kildares

outdoor

Photo Courtesy of Kildares Irish Pub on facebook

Whenever I think of Kildares, the first word that comes to mind is “fun.” Kildares is a popular stop along the West Chester Bar Crawl, and offers traditional Irish Pub fare. The inside of the pub is usually crazy and full of people trying to have a great time, so their outdoor dining area is a great way to experience the incredible food while keeping your eardrums intact.

outdoor

Gif Courtesy of giphy.com

9. Landmark

outdoor

Photo courtesy of @australiangrapejuice on Instagram

Landmark is a great place to go for some good food, great drinks, and a good time all-around. They offer reasonably-priced pub food and are located in the heart of town, making the restaurant a go-to for West Chester residents and students. The menu is fairly traditional, but they offer a large variety of finger foods, sandwiches, burgers, and desserts, so it’s almost impossible to pick something.

Unless you go there hangry, and then you want to order everything.

outdoor

These are only a few of the outdoor dining experiences West Chester has to offer, so go out and enjoy the warm weather!