If you live in Atlanta or are just visiting, I highly recommend visiting these restaurants. This list of the best Mediterranean restaurants in Atlanta is your new guide to dining in this southern state if you are in search for some authentic Mediterranean cuisine. Enjoy!

1. Rumi's Kitchen

Rumi's Kitchen is my absolute favorite restaurant in Atlanta. I have the menu memorized and get the exact same thing every time. I recommend the yogurt trio appetizer and the Mirza Ghasemi dip, which is smoked eggplant with tomato and garlic. For the main course, I suggest either the roasted salmon or the shish kabob. Make sure to get Turkish tea with your meal and finish it all off with their homemade baklava.  

2. Zafron Restaurant 

Similar to Rumi's Kitchen, Zafron offers a unique twist on middle eastern cuisine. However, Zafron offers a greater selection of salads. My favorites include the quinoa chopped kale salad and the pear gorgonzola salad. You can also add any protein of your choice to these salads.

3. Kyma

shrimp, lobster, seafood
Caroline Solomon

Kyma is known for its fresh fish. Right when you walk in, you notice a fresh display of fish at the front of the restaurant. I like to see how fresh the fish is, making it even more special! There are a variety of options on the menu for whatever you are in the mood for. The atmosphere is very modern, which adds to the unique dining experience.

4.Gyro Bros

Gyro Bros is a quick and casual spot in Atlanta for authentic greek cuisine. Known for their classic gyros, this restaurant serves them up hot and fast. Also, it is very reasonably priced. 

Overall, all of these Mediterranean restaurants are very different and have a unique take on Mediterranean cuisine. If you ever happen to be in Atlanta, I recommend hitting up one of these spots for a delicious and enjoyable meal!