When Boston throws us warm 50 degree weather and sunny skies, we’re tempted to continue on in our normal ways, ordering hot Starbucks drinks and bundling up in Canada Goose jackets. We are too busy studying for midterms, and finding that perfect seven minute time span to nap our way back to sanity. Finding a beverage to fit the constantly changing Boston weather is completely off our radar.

Luckily, Boston is a city full of hidden gems, including the cute Paris Creperie in Brookline. On warm “winter” days like these, the Creperie offers the perfect frozen drink you didn’t know you needed.

While the drink itself isn’t a beauty, the quality of its flavor and the restaurant’s cozy environment is more than enough to pack the narrow cafe every weekend. The second you enter the shop, it almost feels like you’re in a little Parisian coffeehouse.

Nutella

Photo by Haley Abram

The ambience of the cafe is not even the best part of the experience. The joint serves nutella frozen hot chocolate year round, especially relevant for these days. At a steep $4.99 without tax for the small size, the quality of the drink definitely reflects its price.

From the second you take the first sip, you have entered a Nutella-filled heaven. While a Nutella overload may seem overwhelming, that’s not the case with this iced wonder. The Nutella is balanced out by the refreshing frozen element and a glimmer of chocolate.

Nutella

Photo by Haley Abram

No need to continue ordering your hot mocha lattes when Boston is giving us the chance to embrace the unseasonable warmth. Paris Creperie is that perfect opportunity to pretend spring has truly arrived when, in reality, this sunny paradise is not going to last.

So Bostonians, take advantage of an opportunity that you may never get again till it’s time to move home again for the summer, and treat yourself to a Nutella frozen hot chocolate from the best creperie in town. It may be the only logical decision you make this semester.

Nutella

Photo courtesy of Giphy.com