It has been a long day at school and work, so what will put you in a good mood? The happiest of hours of course. Recently turning 21, I have found that there are a significant amount of restaurants in the Fort Worth area that offer a great amount of deals during their happy hours.

So catch up with some friends and grab a cheap drink (we are college students, duh) or enjoy some good priced food for a celebration at the following places.

happy hours

1. Kona Grill

happy hours

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

With a combination of many drink deals, Kona Grill has a mouth-watering food happy hour menu as well. Get a group of friends and split a variety of plates like half priced flatbreads, savory lettuce wraps, or melt-in-your-mouth artichoke dip.

On Wednesdays, we wear pink and get half priced bottles from Kona. On Monday to Friday between 5pm – 7pm and 9pm – 11pm this is the place to be. Oh, Sunday is happy hour all day, so make it a fun day on a low budget.

2. Blue Mesa

happy hours

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

For $4 you can get a margarita or mojito, chips and salsa, and unlimited quesadillas. Yes, you definitely heard that right, unlimited quesadillas. If that smoking deal doesn’t sell you, Blue Mesa has a fun patio atmosphere that is available for happy hour Monday to Friday, 4pm – 7pm. You definitely do not want to miss that deal.

No wonder we named it one of the best places to eat in Fort Worth for under $10.

3. Blue Sushi

happy hours

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

Let’s roll with some deals and enjoy some yummy sushi while we do it. Not only does Blue Sushi offer a delicious variety of Japanese cuisine, there are some killer deals that make eating there that much better.

Happy hours include Monday to Saturday, 3pm – 6:30pm and Sunday from 12pm – 8pm. During this time, items from the sushi bar and grill are half price. Even better, if you want a crunch on a Thursday, all crunchy rolls are $5 and beer prices are $2.50.

4. Chuy’s

happy hours

Photo courtesy of ultimateorlando.com

2 words: Nacho Bar. At Chuy’s, you can sit at the bar, grab a half priced drink, watch a game, and stuff your face with as many nachos as you please. Not much can quite live up to the dangerous combination. This cheesin’ Tex-Mex happy hour is every Monday to Friday, 4pm – 7pm. If you’re not convinced yet, tortillas are free as well.

5. Social House

happy hours

Photo courtesy of socialhousefortworth.com

Not only does Social House offer a fun, exciting atmosphere right in the center of the Fort Worth Cultural District, it offers an excellent happy hour.

Monday to Friday from 4pm – 7pm grab a low-priced drink and a half-priced heavenly pizza. So be social and save money.

6. Mash’d

happy hours

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

With a laid-back, outdoor patio seating, Mash’d is a great spot to grab a few drinks with friends and enjoy the Texas weather (before it becomes the Sahara).

Mash’d is known for their refreshing variety of Moonshine drinks. Happy hour here is $3 off all drinks, offered Monday – Friday from 4pm -7pm. If you want to munch on a snack while you enjoy your drinks, get the Serious Queso. You seriously will not regret it.

7. Bar Louie

happy hours

Photo courtesy of barlouie.com

Are you a burger lover? How about a $1 burger lover? Bar Louie offers $1 burgers on Tuesdays from 5pm – close with a purchase of a beverage. Yeah, I’m sold.

Along with this great happy hour deal, on Monday to Friday from 4pm – 7pm you can indulge in cheap drinks and half priced appetizers. Not only does Bar Louie offer great deals, but head upstairs and enjoy the outdoor rooftop patio to make saving money even better.

Going our for drinks and food with friends is great, but what makes it even better is having it at a deal. Fort Worth offers an excellent selection of restaurants with delicious cuisine and delightful drinks. If you want to have a little celebration, or even make your day better, try one of these happy hour deals and enjoy.