We have all had that unfortunate experience of waking up on a Sunday morning, dry-mouthed, head pounding, and stomach grumbling. Luckily in Fairfield we have a plethora of options to help us combat our hangovers and the quickly approaching “sunday scaries”.

1. Village Bagels of Fairfield

Recommendation: The Mexican – Peppers, eggs, onion, salsa, and cheddar cheese on a toasted everything bagel. Need we say more?

2. Firehouse Deli

Recommendation: Sunshine Wrap – scrambled eggs, jack cheese, bacon, salsa on a warm tortilla. Click here for Firehouse Deli’s menu.

3. Wich Day

Recommendation: Tomato, avocado, bacon egg and cheese on a hard roll. You’ll thank us when cheese is oozing onto your plate.

4. Country Cow Deli

Recommendation: Bacon, egg and cheese. Plain and simple, this is what you need on Sunday morning.

5. Donut Crazy

Recommendation: the Red Velvet donut. Warm and decadent. This is donut will help you forget any regrets that may have happened the night before.

6. Chip’s Family Restaurant

Recommendation: Cinnabon Pancakes – Five buttermilk pancakes laced with a sticky cinnamon-sugar rub and drizzled with a powdered sugar glaze. Even we don’t have words for this delicious creation.

7. Circle Diner

Recommendation: Tomato and bacon grilled cheese on rye, a side of curly fries, and a chocolate milkshake. Yes, curly fries are still a thing for college students.

8. Dunkin’ Donuts

Recommendation: Iced caramel coffee and an assortment of munchkins. The quickest hangover fix we could ask for!

Never underestimate the power of a good breakfast and a cup of coffee to help you remember all the things from the night before you wish you could forget. No regrets right?