1. Homemade ice cream

Okay, so don’t get me wrong…I’ve done my fair share of spending my nights (and days) with my two very loyal boyfriends, Ben & Jerry, but nothing beats some good ole’ fashion homemade ice cream.

Gif Courtesy of alot2thinkabout.wordpress.com

2. Cookies, cookies, and more cookies.

I like to consider myself a cookie expert, and let me tell you, Whip ‘n dip never disappoints. They offer a variety of homemade cookies: chocolate chip, sugar, sprinkled, s’more…but they don’t stop there. Cookie ice cream sandwiches, crispy-critters, and cookie cups are also available (and all foodgasmic).

Gif courtesy of fastly.com

3. There’s a plethora of topping options

I mean, where else could you get cake or crispy critters as a topping?

Ice Cream

Photo by Katie Cruz

4. “Lite” cream

If you’ve eaten one too many pizzas recently and you’re looking for a healthier way to indulge, the lite cream is absolutely for you. At 18 calories an ounce, their lite cream is fat-free with no cholesterol or sugar added. Basically the equivalent of eating kale, right?

Ice Cream

Photo Courtesy of Gina R.

5. It’s inexpensive

If you’re a college student like me, there’s a 98% chance you’re poor, counting pennies and hoping there’s some BS presentation somewhere offering free food. But hey, at less than $5 for their biggest size, and a 10% discount for UM students, you’re gucci. Go eat your little heart out.

Courtesy of hellogiggles.com

6. It’s the perfect study break

When you’re on your 4th test of the week, it’s only wednesday and you’re living on a coffee/granola bar diet, take a break and eat your worries away. If you’re gonna stress eat, you might as well do it with some delicious eats. Isn’t this ice cream prettier than those orgo notes?

Ice Cream

Photo by Katie Cruz

7. You deserve it

You’re human, you deserve indulgence. Sure, we can solely eat carrots and celery, consider ourselves fully healthy human beings, but where’s the fun in that? Go to Whip ‘n Dip, stuff your face with some yummy goodness, and feel the happiness taking over you.

GIf courtesy of d.gr-assets.com