Ah, getting day drunk. So fun, no matter where you are or what the weather is outside. However, getting smashed during the day is even more dope in the summer in NYC. If you’re looking for somewhere different to drink this summer, look no further. Here are the best spots you should turn up at while the sun is shining over the Big Apple all summer long.

A Mets or Yankees Game

day drunk

Photo courtesy of thrillist.com

Take me out to the ball game. There’s something about getting wasted in a stadium setting that just feels right. Both Yankee Stadium and Citi Field are newly outfitted with gourmet food stands – mac and cheese burgers, bacon s’mores, lobster nachos and fish and chips are all readily available. Remember: stadium eats are best eats.

The McCarren Rooftop Pool

day drunk

Photo courtesy of boutiquehotels.com

Don’t drink and swim, kids. But do drink and stand in a pool. Rooftop pools in the city will take you back to those regrettable days of Spring Break in PCB. Pool tickets and pool bar cocktails can be a bit pricey, but get your money’s worth by planning to stay the whole day (and bringing a flask), oh and order one of these bad boys poolside.

The Standard Hotel Biergarten

day drunk

Photo courtesy of standardhotels.com

It’s summertime, folks, which means that biergartens are in full swing. The Standard Hotel has a particularly fun biergarten with affordable brews. They also have ping pong and foosball so try not to embarrass yourself too much. Close your eyes and pretend you’re in Munich.

Central Park Summerstage

day drunk

Photo courtesy of concertblogger.com

Located in Rumsey Playfield in Central Park, young and old come together for good music and even better booze. From Father John Misty to Ingrid Michaelson, get ready to get a little tipsy on the lawn. Though there is alcohol sold at the event, this venue is great for a little flask action.

Paint Along NYC

day drunk

Photo courtesy of lavidalaura.com

Painting and drinking make for a silly day. Why not try a self portrait of yourself in the summertime to hang above the pong table come fall? Paint Along NYC has affordable rates and is totally cool if you like to drink out of the bottle.

Hornblower Cruise Ship

day drunk

Photo courtesy of newyork.staticmultimedia.com/

Sunday. Brunch. Jazz. Cruise. Need I say more? Who doesn’t love guzzling mimosas on a freakin’ boat? People who don’t know how to have fun, that’s who. Getting crunk on a boat in the middle of the day will impress even the pickiest of your Instagram followers.

Brooklyn Brewery Tour

day drunk

Photo courtesy of thesource.com

NYC is lucky enough to have a TON of local and hipster breweries. Why not get a little day drunk at one of these? Craft beer is the new thing, so hop on board. Brooklyn Brewery is particularly cool because they have summer happy hours and different events throughout the summer to get you wastey-pants. You’ll be supporting local businesses while getting stupid drunk on tasty beer.