For people with a sweet tooth, Big Chill‘s desserts are their oxygen (no, I’m not lying!). If you’re not convinced, here are a few desserts you should definitely order next time you’re at Big Chill:

1. Red Velvet Cheesecake

A red velvet cake is a treat not only for your taste buds, but for your eyes as well. Who needs love when you have this? And when Big Chill combined two of my favorites – red velvet cake and a cheesecake – together, I knew we were meant for each other.

2. Chocolate Viennese Cake

A shout out to everyone out there looking for the perfect birthday present for me. This is it!

3. Blueberry Cheesecake

Big Chill

Photo by Shirin Bhasin

Close your eyes and imagine this. You are served this heavenly slice of cheesecake, and you pick up your spoon to take a bite. As you put your spoon through the cheesecake, it sinks through it, like your head sinks into the pillow after a long day. You slowly bring it to your lips, and then into your mouth, and just before you move your jaw, (assuming that you would have to chew it), it melts, and you realize you’re in heaven.

4. Raspberry Cheesecake Chocolate Brownie

Wondering how this cheesecake would taste? My answer: You’ll meet heaven again, just like you did while having the blueberry cheesecake, ’cause Big Chill knows how to keep it consistent throughout. 

5. Strawberry Cheesecake

A photo posted by Roma (@roma.makkar) on Aug 28, 2015 at 2:05pm PDT

I wish I had a 3D printer right now so that I could eat this right this second. Don’t you?

5. Mississippi Mud Pie

Big Chill

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Everyone knows that chocolate pie with chocolate sauce on top is a baker’s way of saying you got 75/75 on a test, but I’ll give you 5 more marks…just because.

7. Chocolate Cupcake

Big Chill

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Remember that 5 year old you who just loved cupcakes? Well, it is time to wake him up and hand him this cupcake.