Growing up in the South, Chick-fil-A is a food group of its own. It stands high and mighty above all other fast food options out there. When you’re on the road, and your mom asks, “What do y’all wanna get to eat?”, Chick-fil-A is always the crowd favorite. Whether it is breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, there is something on the menu to satisfy everyone’s cravings. I can proudly say that I, Kendall Jennings, am a Chick-fil-A addict, and here’s why:

1. There have been a many times that you have eaten CFA twice in one day.

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of @chickfila by Instagram

As if a hot, buttered chicken biscuit with a side of hash browns at breakfast isn’t enough, you also need to end the day with with more fried chicken and potatoes.

2. You know exactly how much your order is for every time of the day…. down to the cents.

Chick-fil-A

Breakfast: #1 with a Large Arnold Palmer (that’s a half sweet tea half lemonade for all you Northern folks) = $5.77

Lunch/Dinner: #6 3-ct. with a Large Arnold Palmer = $7.23
#1, no pickle with a Large Arnold Palmer = $7.92

Even at the end of the month when your bank account is lookin’ low, you can estimate how many times you can eat at your favorite restaurant.

3. Whenever you’re shopping, you relate everything in terms of Chick-Fil-A meals.

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of @ChickFilAMemes on Twitter

Your friend: “OMG! This top is so freaking cute! It’s only $50!”
Me: “But that’s worth six Chick-Fil-A meals… Is it really THAT cute?”

This scenario is all too familiar.

4. You go to Chick-fil-A on Saturday morning and get a chicken biscuit to eat for a Sunday car ride.

Chick-fil-A

Waking up early on Sunday can be a pain in the a$$. If you’re trying to get me out of my bed, bribe me with CFA, and I’ll be a chipper human being. Any frown can be turned upside with a chicken biscuit and hash browns.

5. You plan your school schedule around what buildings on campus have a Chick-fil-A.

Chick-fil-A

An 8 am class in a building across campus is totally worth it when you can devour a yummy CFA breakfast afterwards…. Great motivation to get up and go to class. You’re welcome, Mom and Dad.

6. You walk inside your local Chick-fil-A at any time of the day, and they already know what you want.

Chick-fil-A

Photo courtesy of memegenerator.com

Loyalty goes a long way folks. It’s the one of the best feelings in the world to walk up to the register and have the smiling face of a Chick-fil-A worker say, “You know I got you, it’s my pleasure!”

Fellow Chick-fil-A addicts, let it be known that there is no shame whosoever in this so-called “addiction.” Keep on eatin’ on, and remember…. don’t forget your sauces!

Chick-fil-A