All us Wildcats know by now that happy hour is the best hour here at the U of A. Whether you are going between classes, after a long day or all Thursday afternoon, there is always something out there for you! With so many happy hour options we are always looking for the best places with the best prices. Check out the six best happy hours!
Pasco is known for their specialty cocktails and outdoor seating.
- Happy hour from 3-6 p.m. daily.
- $5 entrees, $5 glasses of wine, $3.50 all draft beers and $4-$5 cocktail specials
This “hole-in-the-wall” restaurant is perfection and hands down my favorite happy hour of all-time.
- Happy hour from 3-6 p.m. daily and Thursdays 3-10 p.m., which is until they close!
- $1 chicken tacos, $1.50 carne tacos, $1 PBR’s, $2 tequila shots and $5 margaritas.
- Happy hour tacos are served on a small corn tortilla.
Located in the heart of downtown, Hotel Congress is a historical landmark that you just cannot pass up.
- Monday – Friday from 4-6 p.m.
- $3 pint of draft beer, $4 glass of house red and white wine and $5 specialty cocktails.
- Bloody Mary bar on Saturday’s and Sunday’s from 10 a.m. -2 p.m.
If you enjoy local, craft beers then this is the place for you.
- Happy hour Monday – Friday from 4-7 p.m.
- Half off all appetizers including their amazing spinach artichoke dip.
- $1 off all drinks.
If you can make your way off campus and up to this gem, you might experience one of the best happy hours in Tucson.
- Happy hour is every day from 4-7 p.m. and 12-1 p.m.
- $5 Pub Chips and $5 Mac & Cheese
- $6 Moscow Mule
Having only opened just a few months ago, Illegal Petes has become the go-to spot here in Tucson.
- Happy hour is every day from 3-8 p.m.
- A variety of drink specials (you will not spend more than 6 dollars on one drink).
- Two bars: one upstairs and the other one downstairs.
- Free chips and salsa if you show the cashier your cocktail or beer.
Make sure you enjoy happy hour the right way!