Mardi Gras has come and gone, just like our patience for Daniel and those damn shoes. But no need to worry if you missed out on the parades, the smells of Bourbon Street, or most importantly, the buttery, almond-flavored star of Mardi Gras itself: the king cake.

These six bakeries offer door-to-door delivery of this holiday staple, keeping the spirit of Mardi Gras alive year-round and your withdrawal symptoms manageable until next year’s Mardi Gras season.

Thanks to these bakeries, you can say “goodbye” to your Mardi Gras FOMO, and “hello” to a king cake-induced bliss when UPS guy knocks on your door.

#SpoonTip: Average price/person is determined on the cost of a small or traditional size king cake at each respective bakery. 

1. Paul’s Pastry – Picayune, MS

mardi gras

Photo courtesy of paulspastry.com

If a king cake and a doughnut had a baby, its name would be “Paul,” and it would look and taste a lot like the king cakes found in this small-town bakery. Whether you are in the mood for a more traditional flavor like cherry or want to spice things up with pecan praline, then Paul’s Pastry is the joint for you.

Medium cake: $55.95 (shipping included)

#SpoonTip: Try the Berry Deluxe Combo King Cake. It’s basically a jelly filled doughnut, but better.

2. Poupart Bakery – Lafayette, LA

mardi gras

Photo courtesy of poupartsbakery.com

“Laissez les bons temps rouler.” Translation: “Let the good times roll.” And roll they do with Poupart’s Traditional French King Cake. Reminiscent of an almond croissant, this pie-like king cake is stuffed with decadent almond cream filling that is sure to bring you back to the front and center of the Mardi Gras parade route.

10-inch cake:$13.95 (shipping not included)

#SpoonTip: The 10-inch cake apparently feeds 10 people, but why share when you can have it all to yourself?

3. Manny Randazzo King Cakes – Metairie, LA

mardi gras

Photo Courtesy of randazzokingcake.com

Celebrating their 50th year anniversary, there is a reason why Randazzo King Cakes are a New Orleans staple (and should be yours too). This family owned bakery is winning the king cake game with its Traditional Cinnamon King Cake, a slice of heaven similar to a danish pastry and smothered in a silky frosting. Is your mouth watering yet?

Medium cake: $51.95 (shipping included)

4. Broad Street Bakery & Café – Jackson, MS

mardi gras

Photo courtesy of broadstbakery.com

Also known as “the Mardi Gras headquarters of Mississippi,” Broad Street has perfected the art of the king cake, offering traditional, holiday, and game day king cakes. You know it’s the real deal when you open your “special delivery” king cake and hear jazz music playing in the background.

One king cake: $23.95 (Broad Street does not ship directly, but will give guests post office priority mail boxes upon request)

#SpoonTip: Make sure to sample the themed cakes, like the St. Patty’s Day Guinness King Cake or the Jalapeño Cheddar Crawfish King Cake. You won’t be disappointed.

5. O&H Danish Bakery – Racine, Wisconsin

mardi gras

Photo courtesy of ohdanishbakery.com

Although not your typical king cake, this Kringle is sure to curb any post-Mardi Gras hangries. This flakey pastry ring is the Danish version of the King Cake and is sure to send you to flavor town. While you can opt for the King Cake Kringle, try to venture out of your comfort zone with Birthday Cake Kringle, the Maple Walnut Kringle, or the Chocolate Pecan Kringle. You won’t regret it.

Prices vary.

6. New Orleans Sweet and Treats – Los Angeles, CA

mardi gras

Photo courtesy of neworleanssweettreats.com

This family-owned bakery brings a little southern flair to the West Coast with its rendition of the King Cake. This stuffed treat is topped with frosting and a dusting of Mardi Gras colored sprinkles: gold, green, and purple. But if Sweet and Treat’s king cake does not satisfy your craving for a taste of Mardi Gras, then add the Louisiana Smash Cake and some beignets to your order.

Regular cake: $30 (serves 8-12)

#SpoonTip: New Orleans Sweet Treats does not ship nationally, but will deliver to any address within a 10-mile radius. So for those Spooners in SoCal, this is THE king cake place for you.