Located in the Historic Coca-Cola Building alongside Timbercreek Market, Blue Ridge Cyclery and Kardinal Hall, The Juice Laundry fulfills every college student’s dream of green juice and açai bowls. From raw juices and nut milks to salads and soups, The Juice Laundry provides options for any person, any time.

All of their products are made from raw, fresh, organic ingredients. The Juice Laundry partners with local farms to provide the freshest juices and milks possible, and you can watch them press juice in house every day.

Now, upon walking in, the menu may seem daunting, and though I recommend everything, here is a list of the five things you need to order from The Juice Laundry ASAP:

1. Gentle Green

Juice Laundry

Photo by Collette Block

Listed as 03 on the menu, Gentle Green is the green juice for those of us who aren’t looking to be slapped in the face with foliage. Made with kale, spinach, cucumber, grapefruit and apple, the Gentle Green is the perfect balance of greens and fruit. After drinking this pungently green juice, I guarantee you will immediately feel like the healthiest human on Earth.

2. Water Shot

Juice Laundry

Photo by Collette Block

No… This is not a mini glass bottle filled with water.

Instead, the Water shot is a 2-oz. glass bottle filled a concoction of organic E3 Live (an algae superfood) and aloe vera. Sounds weird, but you will never feel more ready to run a marathon and/or face a day full of exams. Either way… you are set, and your throat won’t be on fire after drinking it.

3. Coco Verde Açai Bowl

Juice Laundry

Photo by Collette Block

My personal favorite, the Coco Verde Bowl is full of love in the form of coconut and kale. Each smoothie on The Juice Laundry menu can be turned into an açai bowl with added toppings including fresh fruit, granola and flax, so, if you prefer a straw over a spoon, you can order Coco Verde as a smoothie.

#SpoonTip: Order the bowl. You will thank me later when all of your friends are jealous because your Instagram game is so strong.

4. The Soup

Juice Laundry

Photo by Collette Block

Wait… what? Soup? From a juice place?

Yes… Order the soup. All the soups and the chili from The Juice Laundry are definitely worth trying. The carrot ginger soup pictured above is basically the definition of fall and pairs perfectly with a green juice, a chunky sweater and a cold November day.

5. Cold Brew Latte & Cold Brew Mocha Latte

Juice Laundry

Photo by Collette Block

There is some serious competition between N2, the Cold Brew Latte, and N4, the Cold Brew Mocha Latte (i.e. which is better). While both lattes start with in-house cold brew coffee, dates and pink salt, the N2 adds cashew, vanilla bean and cinnamon whereas the N4 contains sprouted almonds and cacao. Both amazing. Both worth trying.

#SpoonTip: These nut milk lattes will make you question whether you should ever drink Starbucks again.

Now, if you aren’t already in your car en route to The Juice Laundry, I don’t know what to tell you. This place is amazing. Everything comes in two sizes, so don’t worry… You can try all five items ASAP.