Ladies, ladies: Zac Efron is officially single again and we could not be more thrilled. This Hollywood icon is not only known for his hot-bod, but his excellent taste in food. Now that he’s ended his nearly 2-year relationship with Sami Miro, we’re finally able to track the sucker down.

Hopefully we can get him to ask us out on an extravagant date, or maybe we’ll just have to get up and ask him ourselves. So…is it great food, better company or great company, better food? Once we seal the deal for this once-in-a-lifetime date, there’s the obvious question of where to go? Here are 5 restaurants Zac Efron would take you on a date now that he’s single:

1. Nobu

efron

Photo courtesy of @nobumalibu on Instagram

The romantic environment and incredible sushi is an ideal spot for you and Efron’s date. Just imagine feeding each other their famous Rock Shrimp Tempura. Oh wow. Since you’re with Efron, you won’t need to book the reservation months in advance like the rest of us peasants. Plus, Malibu is drop-dead gorgeous.

2. STK Downtown & Rooftop

efron

Photo courtesy of @eatstk on Instagram

STK Downtown & Rooftop is known as one of Kim Kardashian’s favorite restaurants. This trendy steakhouse located in the Meatpacking District of New York City plays host to nightlife and fine dining within the area. “At STK, you’ll get more than a great culinary experience…You’ll get the perfect night out,” their website states. Nothing sounds more appealing than steak, Efron and date night.

3. Sukiyabashi Jiro

efron

Photo courtesy of @obamafoodarama on Twitter

In January, Efron scored a table where it’s nearly impossible to get a reservation. How did he do it? Because he’s famous! Imagine this: a nice private airplane flies you to beautiful Japan for some legitimately out-of-this-world (country) sushi. Wouldn’t mind snuggling up to Efron and feeding each other hand rolls on your date now, would you?

4. RPM Italian

efron

Photo courtesy of @rpmitalianchi on Instagram

Owned by celebrity couple Giuliana and Bill Rancic, RPM Italian offers four private dining areas so you and Efron can cozy up on your date without any distractions. I imagine this date going very much like “Lady and The Tramp,” fighting over a piece of handcrafted pasta, which leads into a passionate kiss. If that’s not up your alley, I don’t know what is.

5. Catalina Restaurant

efron

Photo courtesy of @catalinarosebay on Instagram

After arriving by boat to this lovely date location in Sydney, Australia, you and Efron guzzle down oysters from the best growers on the coast. This incredible view will keep your eyes wandering throughout your fine dining experience. Maybe after the two of you could relax on the boat? I’d be down.

So Efron, when are you going to ask me out on our first date?