Unlike other areas of Europe, such as France or Italy, the UK is often knocked down for its lack of awesome cuisine. Because it’s such a multicultural city, you can actually find pretty amazing food in London.

London’s food markets, in particular, are a great place to try street food from many different countries, with Greenwich Market being the best of the best. The food vendors are pretty cheap and include items from Japanese, Italian, Indian, Greek, Spanish, Caribbean cuisines, and more. Here are 4 must-try items from Greenwich Market, so make sure to grab these if you’re traveling abroad.

Lamb and Halloumi Wrap

london

Photo by Sarah Sandler

I hadn’t heard of halloumi before my visit to London. I don’t know why it isn’t common in the States because it’s hard not to love. It’s a semi-soft cheese, similar to mozzarella, and is often grilled or seared. This wrap was a perfect portable lunch with spicy ground lamb, greens, yogurt, hummus and, of course, halloumi.

Seafood Paella

london

Photo by Sarah Sandler

There were so many things to try at Greenwich Market and this authentic paella can’t be missed up. When you pass the paella booth, the huge pans of colorful rice, vegetables, meat and seafood are impossible to ignore.

Cinnamon Sugar Dulce de Leche Chocolate Churro

london

Photo by Sarah Sandler

Phew, that’s a tounge twister. At this Caribbean churro vendor, you have many choices to make to perfect your order. You can get your freshly fried dough coated in plain or cinnamon sugar, and filled with dulce de leche, chocolate or both. Heaven.

Mini Pancakes with All the Toppings in the World

london

Photo by Amanda Barone

This unique vendor is kind of like the Pinkberry of the pancake world. You choose how many fresh, hot pancakes you’d like and any toppings you want. Cute, tiny pancakes with Nutella, caramel, nuts, fruit, sprinkles and marshmallows – how could you possibly go wrong? And if you’re not traveling to London, you can recreate the concept at home with this recipe.