New York is called the city that never sleeps, so it’s no surprise that kitchens across the city stay open until the wee hours of the morning – perfect for your drunchies. For the realest midnight snack experience you’ll ever get, check out these 24 best places to get your late-night food fix on any day of the week.

1. Artichoke Basille’s Pizza: East Village/Greenwich Village/Chelsea/Astoria/Park Slope

NYC

Photo courtesy of @chubbin_ on Instagram

Treat yo’ self to an artichoke slice – aka pizza with artichoke hearts, spinach and cream sauce. If you’re a fan of carbs, pizza, and spinach and artichoke dip, I suggest you end up here on your next night out.

Open until: 2-6 am depending on the location

2. Blue Ribbon: East Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of @top_nyc_restaurants on Instagram

Order wings, fried chicken, a crispy chicken sandwich, fries, and cole slaw and I guarantee your drunk self won’t be disappointed. The stomachache following will be worth it, I promise.

Open until: 2 am daily

3. Cafeteria: Chelsea

NYC

Photo courtesy of @jbjamiee on Instagram

Classic American comfort food with a twist. Whether it’s 10 pm or 5 am, Cafeteria’s serving up its classic mac ‘n cheese spring rolls, BLT salad, fried chicken and waffles and avocado toast Benedict. Time doesn’t matter when you’re eating in style.

Open until: 24/7

4. The Commodore: Brooklyn

NYC

Photo courtesy of @samkimsamkim on Instagram

Located in the heart of Brooklyn, this eclectic bar-style restaurant serves Southern-styled delicacies ranging from the classic American cheeseburger to fried chicken with a side of honey butter.

Open until: 4 am daily

5. Coppelia: Chelsea

NYC

Photo courtesy of @allisoneatsfood on Instagram

This Cuban diner will keep your heart as happy as your stomach. Whether you’re in the mood for huevos rancheros, arroz con pollo, or fish tacos, Coppelia has got you. As Sam Siftin of the New York Times said, Coppelia’s menu “delight[s] barflies, insomniacs, late-rising drag queens and all those who thrill to the flavor of pressed Cuban toast with eggs.” You’ll fit right in.

Open until: 24/7

6. Empanada Mama: Hell’s Kitchen

NYC

Photo courtesy of @i_actually_ate_that on Instagram

If it wasn’t obvious, this spot’s specialty is empanadas. Their menu consists of breakfast empanadas with eggs as well as lunch and dinner options, all available all the time. And PS, during the week, they have happy hour specials from 1-4 am.

Open until: 24/7

7. Empellon Al Pastor: East Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of @tacos on Instagram

Head over to Empellon Al Pastor if you’re craving tacos. The menu has 9 different taco options plus some scrumptious sides, all for under $10 a piece.

Open until: 12 am on weeknights, 2 am on weekends

8. Empire Biscuit: East Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of @hungrybetches on Instagram

If you thought you liked a biscuit plain, you’ll love this. Top your biscuit with chocolate and caraway butter or stuff it with with spicy fried chicken, pickled carrots and sauce a l’Orange. Dang.

Open until: 24/7

9. Employees Only: West Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of Employees Only

This late night menu is your drunchie’s paradise. If you’re looking for something small, they’ve got spicy rock shrimp and bacon-wrapped lamb chops. To satisfy a bigger appetite, order the truffle grilled cheese with parmesan fries and/or a burger with garlic fries. You should be drooling at this point.

Open until: 4 am daily

10. Extra Fancy: Brooklyn

NYC

Photo courtesy of @extra_fancy on Instagram

If you’re into seafood, hit up Extra Fancy any day of the week (but especially Saturday) for oysters, and some delish varieties of ceviche.

Open until:: 2:30 am daily

11. French Roast: Greenwich Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of @fpiccarello on Instagram

Not only is the food on point at this top French spot, but the service is impressive. Order the chorizo mac and cheese, bacon and cheddar fries, and a Croque Madame for a meal that is more than satisfactory.

Open until: 2 am on weeknights, 4 am on weekends

12. Great NY Noodletown: Chinatown

NYC

Photo courtesy of @simply_rockin on Instagram

If you’re craving your typical Chinese restaurant meal complete with lo mein, fried rice, and chicken and broccoli, Great NY Noodletown is your last stop this weekend.

Open until: 4 am daily

13. Hanbat: Midtown West

NYC

Photo courtesy of @foodrepublic on Instagram

Your typical Korean restaurant serving the classics all day, everyday.

Open until: 24/7

14. Landmarc: Time Warner Center

NYC

Photo courtesy of @eat_landmarc on Instagram

For a contemporary meal mixing French and Italian tastes, Landmarc is the perfect place for a classy meal, even at 1 am. The menu is complete with delish appetizers, fresh salads, a plethora of mussels, and steaks galore.

Open until: 2 am daily

15. L’Express: Gramercy

NYC

Photo courtesy of @hungryhippie_ on Instagram

A classic French bistro serving its delicacies around the clock. The menu is complete with warm tomato soup for those cold winter nights and mushroom ravioli for when you just really need some gosh darn carbs.

Open until: 24/7

16. The Meatball Shop: Lower East Side/Williamsburg

NYC

Photo courtesy of @dad_beets on Instagram

A fast, casual restaurant known best for their array of meatballs. Get your meatballs plain, on a slider or on a sandwich for the best meal of your night.

Open until: 2 am Sun-Thurs, 4 am Fri-Sat

17. P.J. Clarke’s: Midtown East

NYC

Photo courtesy of @pjclarkes on Instagram

P.J. Clarke’s is the typical American saloon. The menu is complete with twists on your favorite classics: parmesan tater tots, Tokyo-styled lobster rolls, and BBQ Bleu burgers.

Open until: 4 am daily

18. Pork Slope: Brooklyn

NYC

Photo courtesy of @dwmassoni on Instagram

Pork Slope is a barbecue-inspired restaurant located in the heart of Brooklyn. Order childhood classics with an adult twist – spicy chicken nuggets, porky melts, and loaded nachos (rated NY Mag’s best nachos, btw).

Open until: 4 am daily

19. The Spotted Pig: West Village

NYC

Photo courtesy of @riri_dada on Instagram

Serving British and Italian style dishes, the Spotted Pig is a “hot spot.” It’s walk-in only, but the scallops with butternut squash purée, bacon and crispy Brussels sprouts and sheep’s milk ricotta Gnudi with brown butter and sage make the long wait totally worth it.

Open until: 2 am daily

20. Sidecar: Brooklyn

NYC

Photo courtesy of @cacahuete_sr on Instagram

Found in Brooklyn, Sidecar serves up fancy comfort food. Small plates include BLT soup, white bean dip with bacon, and fried oysters, while big plates are complete with buttermilk fried chicken, steak frites, and a Sidecar club.

Open until: 2 am Sun-Wed, 4 am Thurs-Sat

21. Sushi Ko: Lower East Side

NYC

Photo courtesy of @gabbygatsby on Instagram

Sushi Ko is an incredibly intimate, minimalistic restaurant that only seats 11 tables at a time. After 9:30 pm, the prix fixe menu is served alongside an industry menu with several options to satisfy your spicy tuna craving.

Open until: 1 am Tues-Fri

22. Sushi Seki: Upper East Side

NYC

Photo courtesy of @noleftovers_ on Instagram

For a less expensive sushi fix, head over to Sushi Seki for a large variety of sushi, noodles, tempura and more.

Open until: 2:30 am Mon-Sat

23. Veselka: East Village

NYC

Photo courtesy @madisonunell on Instagram

This 24-hour Ukraine eatery has got you set with pierogis and other Ukrainian classics. If you’re in the mood for something else, Veselka serves burgers, sandwiches and salads, too.

Open until: 24/7

24. Williamsburg Pizza: Lower East Side/Brooklyn

NYC

Photo courtesy of @luckypeach on Instagram

A true drunchie classic. Hit up Brooklyn or the lower east side for some quality pizza for a quality night.

Open until: 2 am Wed-Thurs, 5 am Fri-Sat

NYC

Photo courtesy of animatedpizzagifs.com

Try ’em all and pick your favorite. Be untraditional and eat your dinner at 2 am instead of 7 pm or head over after a fun night on the town, because what’s better than a quality meal that you can barely remember the next morning, anyways?