As Hannah Montana once preached to us all: “Let’s go, G.N.O…” Need I say more?

1. Acme

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @grubstreet on Instagram

A French and Italian bistro, Acme serves steak tartare, spinach fettuccine, ricotta cheesecake and so much more. Or, make your very own oreo cheesecake truffles with this easy recipe.

2. ABC Cocina

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @abccocina on Instagram

One of Jean-Georges many delicious restaurants serving Latin American fusion in a glamorous location. Staples include mushroom empanadas with green chili mayo and roasted bay scallops with clementine puree. If you call UMich your home, be sure to try out this Latin American hot spot.

3. Aria Wine Bar

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @eatlovenyc on Instagram

A cozy wine bar in the West Village serving up dishes like black truffle carpaccio mac and cheese alongside a multitude of different wines. Curious what kind of wine you might be? Find out here.

4. Fedora

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @lifeandthyme on Instagram

A chic restaurant with cocktails and French-American dishes ranging from maple smoked salmon to ricotta gnocchi with smoked chicken meatballs. America – we’d be even better if we had these dishes in our diets.

5. L’Artusi

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @infatuation on Instagram

Italian dishes matched with a perfect wine list, this restaurant has got you set on pasta, meat and fish dishes that won’t disappoint. Here are some Italian foods we need in America.

6. Louie and Chan

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @louieandchan on Instagram

A cozy Italian restaurant with an Asian-inspired cocktail lounge just down the stairs. Order tartufata pizza, arrabbiata pasta, and burratine. If you’re actually in Italy (jealous), check out these places for the best pizzas, pasta and paninis.

7. Mercer Kitchen

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @_foodiefriend_ on Instagram

The Mercer Kitchen is chic and sophisticated in the heart of SoHo. Classic foods with a twist, like tuna spring rolls, pizza with black truffle and fontina cheese and a prosciutto-wrapped pork chop. Here are some more classic foods that we twisted up.

8. Morandi

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @nybucketlist on Instagram

Morandi is a rustic Italian trattoria with dishes like gnocchi with mushrooms and pancetta, grilled chicken with chilies and lemon and egg pasta with bolognese sauce. This is why Italian food is the best food.

9. Tao

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @taodowntown on Instagram

Tao is the ultimate location for a G.N.O. It’s a fun, upscale Asian restaurant that’s always, always poppin’. Delicacies include crispy coconut shrimp with peanut sauce, Chinese sausage fried rice and surf and turf roll. If you’re unsure what kind of noodles to order, this might help you out.

10. The Smith

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @nyceeeeeats on Instagram

If just that photo alone doesn’t have you drooling, listen up. The Smith’s menu is complete with plates like spicy tuna tartare with crispy rice and avocado, a burger deluxe with bacon, cheese and whatever else your heart desires, ricotta gnocchi with truffle cream and jalapeño cheddar grits. P.S., the dessert menu is rockin’, too with s’mores in a jar, sticky toffee pudding and the works. If you and your girls like food n’ fun, you’ll be sure to like The Smith. Read up on a review from one of our very own Spoonies here.

11. Toro

girl's night out

Photo courtesy of @_mfazio on Instagram

This Barcelona-style tapas bar in the meatpacking district is known for its beautiful location and delicious food. The menu includes tapas of all kinds. Like what you’re seeing? You’ll like these ones even more (considering they’re actually in Barcelona).