In college, devouring yummy food with friends is always a good excuse for a study break. Fort Worth, Texas offers a variety of exciting restaurants that make my inner foodie self overjoyed.

With that said, college students live on a budget. During the week I try to be conscious of my spending by sticking to cafeteria food, cooking at home, or when offered, free food. But what better way to celebrate the end of a rigorous week of studying than indulging in a tasty meal out with the good company of friends.

The following are established restaurants in Fort Worth that will give you a delicious meal for $10 or less. So save your money, spend time with friends, and enjoy.

1. Pizza Snob

Fort Worth

Photo by Jaime Kenston

Let’s be real, what is better than a build your own pizza with endless options for toppings and sauces?

Pizza Snob quickly delivers your pizza creation in a brick oven, ringing in at $9 for four or fewer toppings.You may even have leftovers (if you aren’t tempted to indulge in the entire pie).

2. Torchy’s

Fort Worth

Photo by Jamie Kenston

As a California native, I am use to good Mexican food. But let me tell you, Torchy’s Tacos explodes your taste buds in every delicous bite. For about $3 a taco, Torchy’s will fullfill your cravings and small budget. Even better, go with some friends and split a queso, you will not regret it.

3. Buffalo Bros

Fort Worth

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

With wings ranging from mild to habanero hot, Buffalo Bros provides a great local hangout in Fort Worth with deals under $10 every week. Finish off Hump Day with 10 wings for $5, need I say more? If you want to catch a game on T.V. and indulge in a hearty meal, Buffalo Bros is the place to go.

4. Salata

Fort Worth

Photo by Miranda Oliver

Sometimes salad can seem can boring, but Salata will change your opinion. For $9 you can transform your salad into a beautiful creation with endless toppings. Load up on veggies and have a healthy and tasty meal for a reasonable price.

5. Ol’ South

Fort Worth

Photo by Petra Rack

Why limit yourself to breakfast just one time a day? At Ol’South Pancake House you can choose from a variety of pancakes, skillets, omelets, and more. However, it is hard to not try the famous Dutch Baby (pictured above). The serving sizes will keep you full all morning at a price less than $10.

6. Salsa Limon

Fort Worth

Photo by Haley Ribeiro

This Mexican restaurant will hit the spot for any meal or even late night snack after hitting the town. With tacos for $2.50 each, it is hard to go wrong eating at Salsa Limon. Quick, fresh delivery to your table will make you want to taco ’bout it all day long.

7. East Hampton Sandwich Co.

Fort Worth

Photo by Katelyn Schuckenbrock

When I was younger I always told my mom, “I only like fancy sandwiches.” East Hampton Sandwich Company fulfills my sandwich desires by offering flavor-filled sandwiches with a variety ranging from vegetarian to beef. If you skip ordering a drink, you can substitute for the sweet potato fries which will definitely sweeten up your day.

8. Dutch’s

Fort Worth

Photo courtesy of fwweekly.com

Need some comfort food and want to satisfy your burger craving? Dutch’s offers a variety of burgers that will make any meal a good one. All at low prices, this burger joint is a definite must try, and don’t forget your tater tots! If you want even more of a deal, check out Dutch’s on a Tuesday for half price burgers.

9. Blue Mesa

Fort Worth

Photo by Hayden Hane

Monday to Friday from 4:00-6:30, Blue Mesa is the place to be. If it has been a long day, treat yo’ self with a house margarita for $4 with complimentary quesadillas and chips. And if you aren’t in the mood for margaritas and just want yummy quesadillas, Blue Mesa offers unlimited cheesy goodness for only $4. If that is not a steal, I do not know what is.

10. Angelo’s

Fort Worth

Photo courtesy of tmbbq.com

How can one live in Texas and not love authentic BBQ? Angelo’s has got it all, from brisket tacos to satisfying pulled pork sandwiches, this is a definite must try for a cheap, yummy meal. Do you need more convincing? Angelo’s is so well-known for their BBQ dishes that even the FoodNetwork acknowledges it as one of the best places for barbecue.

Stop by Fort Worth and check out these places for a delicious meal that will not break the bank.