If you’re over the pumpkin spice craze by now, you’re not alone. It all started out innocent — first coffee, then Oreos, then Pringles, then beer — heck, now you can even chew pumpkin spice-flavored gum if you want to. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the classic fall flavor as much as the next girl, but enough is enough, people!

Luckily, Starbucks gets where we’re coming from. That’s why they just unveiled their first new fall latte in four years.

Drumroll please…

toasted graham latte

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

THE TOASTED GRAHAM LATTE.

That’s right, folks — all the flavors of your post-high school football game bonfire all wrapped into one yummy caffeinated beverage. Or as one Starbucks statement calls it, “an espresso beverage with steamed milk, flavors of graham and sweet cream and finished off with a sprinkling of cinnamon graham crumbles.”

toasted graham latte

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Not gonna lie, you guys, this drink is awesome. As a fan of this summer’s s’mores frappucino, I was happy to welcome another graham cracker-y beverage into my life. The new toasted graham latte is light and — for lack of a better word — toasty, with an almost “burnt” flavor.

AKA if you enjoyed sniffing the Crayola burnt marshmallow marker as much I did as a kid — and don’t deny it, you did — this is the drink for you.

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

And for all the coffee snobs out there who found the pumpkin spice latte a tad too sugary, with 7g less sugar, the new toasted graham latte has a much better balance. And, sure, coming in at 300 calories for a grande, this drink isn’t exactly going to kickstart your diet, but let’s be honest, that’s not why you’re at Starbucks.

#SpoonTip: Ask for your lattes with two pumps of the flavored syrup instead of the regular four for a less caloric drink that’s just as delicious.

So if you haven’t caught my drift by now, I think the toasted graham latte is the best thing since, well, Starbucks. But don’t take my word for it. Stop in and try out the new Starbucks fall latte flavor for yourself. Who knows — you may even start the next big trend.

The leaves aren't changing. They're blushing with happiness. The #PumpkinSpiceLatte is back. #PSLisBACK

A photo posted by Starbucks Coffee ☕ (@starbucks) on