It’s always been an ongoing debate over which fast food chain has the best burger, and when it comes down to it, Shake Shack is a solid competitor. Get ready though, because Shake Shack has introduced a new kind of sandwich which might make them your new favorite burger place.

Here’s why you should order the Chick’n Shack: it’s all about 100% all-natural crispy, fried chicken with lettuce, pickles, and buttermilk herb mayo. Sandwiched between two burger buns, Chick’n Shack  is the ultimate twist on classic chicken. It’s slow-cooked and marinated in creamy buttermilk and then hand-dipped into batter and flour before frying.

shake shack

Photo by Maura Gownley

The herb garden mayo marinade adds zesty flavor with the addition of chives, parsley and thyme – the perfect match to the crunch of shredded lettuce and tangy pickles. Best of all, if you want to add even more spice to your chicken, Louisiana hot sauce will be newly added to the condiment section at all Shake Shack locations.

Feeling hungry now? Check out Shake Shack’s new Chick’N Shack sandwich, available at all Shake Shack locations (except for JFK Airport & stadium shacks). We promise it’ll be the best $6.29 you’ve ever spent.