As the mantra goes, second is the best. For Ithaca College, this rang true with their second successful event on April 28th. The Spoon chapter hosted a Nostalgia Night during late night hours in Towers Dining Hall and brought in about 800 students.

Throwin’ it back to the good ol’ days, there were comfort foods like smiley fries, bagel bites, grilled cheese, tomato soup and more. Let’s not forget the dessert selection with Oreo monkey bread, fresh strawberry shortcake, blow pops, tootsie rolls and a fully loaded funnel cake bar completing a truly mouth-watering menu.

Not missing a single detail, the funnel cake station was equipped with loads of toppings like Oreos, M&M’s, coconut shreds, strawberries, chocolate chips, caramel, marshmallows, Nutella, and powdered sugar. They even had the drink menu covered; serving students Shirley temples and root beer floats. All this was all complimented with your favorite 90’s jams.

Photo courtesy of Yelp

While the last event featured favorites from your past, this Friday’s event has got you covered for finals week ahead. Stop by for our Oatmeal Power Bar in Campus Center Dining Hall from 8:30-10:30am. Serving up a variety of oatmeal add-ins, everywhere from sweet (fruit galore) to savory (can you say bacon?.. oh yeah.) 

Nostalgia Night

Photo courtesy of Yelp