Though pumpkin spice latte season is still in full swing for many of us, Starbucks announced this week that in November, it will be rolling out a new drink: the Chestnut Praline Latte. The Chestnut Praline Latte will have a caramelized chestnut flavor, along with other spices, and it’s topped with whipped cream and crunchy praline pieces. It had a limited release last year before making its way to the permanent menu.

Early morning #Starbucks! New Flavor: Chestnut Praline!!! Amazing!

A photo posted by Naomi Parfait (@naomiparfait) on

The Chestnut Praline latte is the first new holiday drink to come from Starbucks in five years, since the Caramel Brulee Latte was introduced in 2009. It’s set to make its debut on Starbucks’ winter menu on November 12, alongside much-loved favorites like the Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha and Peppermint Hot Chocolate. (And if you’re a pumpkin spice lover like myself, never fear- the PSL will remain on menus through winter.)

starbucks

Photo by Lindsey Law- Spoon UIUC

Along with the new drink comes some other changes for Starbucks: the company announced that it plans on rolling out a mobile pay program this year, where users will be able to order and pay for their drinks ahead of time. Portland, OR is currently being used as a pilot city for the program. Additionally, Starbucks will be switching over to its seasonal red cups on November 1. We’ll drink to that!

Craving more caffeine? Check these out: