This morning, I headed to my local Chick-fil-A to grab an iced coffee. I was looking for my card as the receipt started printing and they handed me my drink. Still in a pre-caffeinated daze, I must have appeared seriously confused.

“It’s free!” the cashier explained. She looked as excited as I was.

No, I wasn’t the lucky recipient of some random giveaway. It’s the new Chick-fil-A promotion. At any location, you can get a FREE small hot coffee or medium iced coffee through the entire month of February. The limits are one per person per visit, but there is no purchase necessary. (Although, if you’re already there, it’s probably going to be tough to resist a spicy chicken sandwich or some of their famous waffle fries.) Find your nearest store.

coffee

Photo by Rachael Piorko

If free coffee weren’t enough to guarantee a stop at your local Chick-fil-A tomorrow, you should know that the coffee they serve isn’t just your average cup of joe. The restaurant chain recently started a partnership with THRIVE Farmers Coffee to provide some incredible tasting specialty-grade coffee. The partnership also works to improve the lives of family farmers in Central America. You can enjoy both hot and iced coffee, prepared fresh, at any time throughout the day. The iced coffee is made with two percent milk and pure cane syrup to achieve maximum flavor. Read more about it here.

So, as we head back to UD and try to readjust to a life of 8 AMs and exams, let Chick-fil-A treat you to your morning coffee, or stop by for a complimentary cup on your way to the library at night. The nearest CFA to campus is located in the Christiana Mall. Find out about their future deals by following their Facebook page.