From March 20 to 25, you can stock up on new coffee makers, blenders, and even water bottles during Amazon's first-ever Big Spring Sale. Now, if you're looking to get a new emotional support water bottle to carry throughout the day, there are an array of water bottle styles available during the sale, many going for less than $25. From tumblers all the way to screw-top bottles, here are a few Amazon water bottle deals to secure throughout the next few days during their spring sale. 

Spoon University has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication

1. Simple Modern 40-ounce Tumbler, $24

Photo via Amazon

If you are obsessed with Stanley's neon collection, but don't want to pay the steep prices, Simple Modern has you covered with their brightly-hued tumbler, currently on sale for less than $30. 

2. CamelBak 20-ounce Stainless Steel Water Bottle, $17

Photo via Amazon

For the girlie on the go, the CamelBak stainless steel water bottle is the perfect sidekick. Whether taking a long commute or even hitting some nearby trails by campus, this bottle can withstand an active lifestyle, and it comes in many color variants. 

3. Ello Pop 32-ounce Water Bottle, $23

Photo via Amazon

Obsessed with the color block look of Owala water bottles? You can get the same look for less with the Ello Pop and its color options. This 32-ounce choice will keep you hydrated all day long from the gym to the lecture hall. 

4. S'well Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 17-ounce, $20

Photo via Amazon

S'well was the it-girl water bottle in the late 2010's IMHO, and she's still my it-girl. With the ability to keep drinks hot or cold for hours on end, it's a trusty addition to your water bottle cabinet.

5. HQAYW 32-ounce Water Bottle, $10  

Photo via Amazon

Looking for a Hydro Flask alternative? KQAYW has you covered with their insulated water bottle design, as well its interchangeable cap options. Just imagine how many cool stickers you can add to this bottle.