The egg sandwich has always been a classic component of standard breakfast fare, but certainly not the egg sandwiches you’re about to see below. Restaurants and home chefs alike have gone hog-wild with this easy-to-make staple creating wild and crazy dishes that have whole communities revolved around them via hashtags like #YolkPorn and #PutAnEggOnIt. Those are great, but we know #SpoonFeed is superior, so follow us on Instagram and get ready for an uncomfortable amount of runny yolk.

Egg white, cheddar cheese, greens, everything bagel. Amanda’s got breakfast down.

A photo posted by callista (@callieloohoo) on

Egg salad is so underrated. Look at this beauty. If this egg salad has inspired you to make your own, here’s a bangin’ recipe.

Oh god, the yolk…it’s everywhere.

Classic BAE, lookin’ sexy as always. Trying to figure out the best way to fry an egg? Your search ends here.

A photo posted by Lettuce Dine (@lettucedine) on

That cheese is fighting for dear life to stick together.

Don’t think there’s actually any egg in there but this biscuit was just so beautiful we had to include it.

A photo posted by Peep My Sneaks (@peepmysneaks) on

So this is a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with hamburger. Sounds semi-normal until we tell you the buns are made out of bacon grilled cheese sandwiches AND that this sandwich contains not only cheddar cheese, but also mozzarella, Monterey Jack, and American. What. The. Heck.

Avo toast never goes out of style.

Those luscious layers of egg look reallllly comfortable.

A photo posted by TAYLOR (@tayylashh) on

I woke up like this [flawless]

Well, Spoonies, Queen Bey might know about the Bae the most, but you all are clearly a close second. Be sure to bookmark this one, but don’t get too ahead of yourself because Thanksgiving is this week a.k.a. LOTS of food porn to come. Follow us on Instagram to see our T-givs eats and look forward to next week’s #SpoonFeed!