For some of us, politics is a serious business. We’re glued to CNN, we track the polls on our phones, and we’re subscribed to 20 different email lists. For others, it just makes for a fun drinking game. Take a shot every time Donald insults someone, chug whenever there’s a new Hillary email scandal.

However you decide to party (pun intended), we can at least agree on one thing: We all love ice cream. I scream, you scream, we all scream for policy… and ice cream. So here’s what some of the GOP candidates would look like as your fave Ben & Jerry’s flavors.

Donald Trump: Blondie Ambition

GOP candidates

Photo courtesy of benandjerrys.com and Carlynn Crosby

Because Donald doesn’t want to be known as just a real estate developer and reality-show superstar. Blonde brownies and butterscotch don’t like to be called wannabes either.

Ted Cruz: Americone Dream

GOP candidates

Photo Courtesy of benandjerrys.com and Carlynn Crosby

Because nothing says you’re makin’ it more than being a Canadian-born hopeful for the American presidency. Caramel swirl, Canadian swirl…what’s the diff?

Jeb Bush: Hazed & Confused

GOP candidates

Because 40 years ago he smoked marijuana. And he admits it. Don’t believe me?

Carly Fiorina: Strawberry Not So Shortcake

GOP candidates

Because she ain’t always cute and sweet. She packs a pretty punch, like the shortbread pieces in this pint.

Ben Carson: Everything But The…

GOP candidates

Because as a neurosurgeon he’s done virtually everything to the human brain but sometimes forgets to use his own.

Chris Christie: Chubby Hubby

GOP candidates

Because he can be real, real salty or real, real sweet, so this peanutty, fudge-covered pretzel butter swirl has his name all over it. Literally.

Marco Rubio: That’s My Jam

GOP candidates

Because he can quote “modern-day poets” like Wiz Khalifa and Jay-Z, and at his core he is rap’s number one fan.

Mike Huckabee: Bovinity Divinity

GOP candidates

Photo Courtesy of shopwell.com and Carlynn Crosby

Because he used to be a minister. And he has a thing for cows.

Rand Paul: What A Cluster

GOP candidates

Because he’s one big clusterf*ck. And because cluster rhymes with filibuster (which is one thing he just LOOOOOOOVES).

Rick Santorum: Schweddy Balls

GOP candidates

Because he wears lots of sweater vests, and that probably makes him hot. These malt balls would probably hate sweater vests.