We know you’re an ice cream fan – that one day in the dead of winter you risked frostbite in both hands just to get your fix proves it. Luckily, our clocks sprung forward an hour which means it’s technically Spring and these picture perfect #SpoonFeed ice cream photos are here to prove it.

Heavily anticipating the return of baseball and a season in which you eat ice cream intentionally to cool down.

A photo posted by @carb_city_betch on

If you live in NYC and haven’t been to Big Gay Ice Cream, you are doing it wrong. Head there ASAP for this Nutella-lined cone with Nilla wafer crumbs, whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.

A photo posted by Spoon AU (@spoon_au) on

There ain’t nothin’ like a homemade ice cream sandwich.

A photo posted by #dcfoodporn (@dcfoodporn) on

That chocolate-dipped cone, tho.

A photo posted by Phoebe Melnick (@pmelnick) on

PB&J ice cream sandwiches. Phoebe, we give you an A+. Check out this article for some other crazy ice cream flavors you’ve probably never heard of.

A photo posted by Lettuce Dine (@lettucedine) on

This is what appears when you look up ‘ice cream’ in the dictionary.

A photo posted by #NoLeftovers (@noleftovers_) on

This is dark chocolate salted caramel almond ice cream. Because the best ice creams need five descriptors to do them justice.

SHUT UP – is this real?

A photo posted by #READYSETCHOW (@readysetchow) on

That ice cream to cookie ratio is unbelievable. The Meatball Shop kills it every time.

I want to go to there.

So liquor-infused ice cream is a thing and you all need to buy it right now.

If there’s anyone out there who loves ice cream more than a lot of things, it’s us. That’s why you should follow us on Instagram…*hint hint*.

Because you can never have too much ice cream: