Kourtney Kardashian is back and ready to ruin some more of our favourite candy bars. After the overwhelming response to her quirky Kit Kat video, Kourtney has shared with the world yet another one of her amazing chocolate-eating talents: how to eat a Reese’s peanut butter cup.

If you’re debating whether you should try out her methods, read this first. I rounded up my Spoonies once again to put Kourtney’s eating tips to the test.

Step 1: Eat the chocolate ridges.

peanut butter cup

Photo by Magda Knyszynski

This part wasn’t so bad, I have to admit. I got some nice chunks of chocolate and it wasn’t too difficult, either.

Step 2: Eat the top layer of chocolate.

peanut butter cup

Photo by Magda Knyszynski

I firmly believe this step is impossible (even for the master herself). The layer of chocolate is so unbelievably thin that I looked like a beaver trying to gnaw at a piece of wood. Aside from being horribly unattractive to watch, I ended up with chocolate all over my teeth and hands.

Step 3: Eat the bottom layer of chocolate.

peanut butter cup

Photo by Magda Knyszynski

This was the easiest part, considering that the wrapper does most of the work here. I applaud you if you’ve ever taken a peanut butter cup out of the wrapper without losing some bottom chocolate. For the bit of chocolate that was still attached it was just as hard, if not harder, than getting the top part off.

Step 4: Eat the peanut butter.

peanut butter cup

Photo by Magda Knyszynski

Finally, Kourtney allows you to eat the peanut butter. When mixed with the chocolate, Reese’s peanut butter tastes awesome, but on its own, it’s dry and not nearly as satisfying. If you’re going to dismantle the whole thing, I suggest just buying a tub of peanut butter and a bag of chocolate chips.

My trusted team of Spoonies was here once again to back me up and complete the dreaded taste test.

Lui Xia

peanut butter cup

Photo by Jordana Colomby

After completing step 1 pretty thoroughly, Lui Xia got a little stuck on steps 2 and 3. She eventually gave up on removing all the chocolate from around the peanut butter and just ate her leftover ball of mushed up peanut butter cup. Her final thoughts? “Kourtney Kardashian is the Donald Trump of chocolate bars.” Need she say more?

Magda

peanut butter cup

Photo by Jordana Colomby

Magda isn’t the biggest peanut butter fan (crazy, I know), so she was cool with biting all the chocolate off first. She enjoyed how much chocolate she got, but thinks the whole process is gross, sticky, and messy.

Olivia

peanut butter cup

Photo by Jordana Colomby

Olivia also struggled to get the chocolate off the top and bottom. She was thoroughly frustrated throughout the entire experience. When it got to the end, she had done a pretty good job getting the peanut butter on its own, but she thought that the peanut butter on its own was way too chalky.

Kourtney, you’ve proven to us once again that chocolate bar guru is not a job you should pursue. I will admit that this took a tremendous amount of patience, so kudos to Kourt for toughing it out. All of us at Spoon are gonna keep our peanut butter cups intact, the way they should be.