It may be said that Girl Scout Cookie season is even more sacred than the December holiday season. For six to eight weeks, little girls use the convincing power of delicious cookies to earn some serious dough and learn entrepreneurship. Street corners and grocery store parking lots across America are filled with Girl Scouts who don’t need to beg too hard to get us to whip out our wallets.

But which Girl Scout cookie should you buy? Luckily, the answer to this age-old dilemma is written in the stars. And since astrology is science and science is #legit, you don’t have to feel guilty for splurging on a box of cookies even when it’s not a cheat day.

Pisces (February 19th-March 20th): Do-si-dos (AKA Peanut Butter Sandwich)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Just like Pisces, who are known to keep a pretty low profile compared to other signs, Do-si-dos are low-key amazing. They may not be as well-known as the others, but they are hella delicious. Also low-key amazing? This recipe for peanut butter freezer fudge

Aries (March 21st-April 19th): Toffee-Tastic

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Creative and spontaneous, Aries are much like the Toffee-Tastic Girl Scout Cookie. On the one hand, the cookie is a basic, buttery and sweet cookie. But with specks of toffee dispersed throughout, you never know exactly what each bite will hold. Get your toffee fix all year round with these simple S’more toffee bars.

Taurus (April 20th-May 20th): Trefoils (AKA Shortbread)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Always reliable, Trefoils are the ideal Girl Scout Cookies for any Taurus, who loves stability and dislikes change. With this classic cookie, you always know what you’re going to get; pure, simple deliciousness. For an interesting twist on the classic flavor, try making these Earl Grey shortbread cookies.

Gemini (May 21st-June 20th): Tagalongs (AKA Peanut Butter Patties)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Can’t decide between chocolate or peanut butter? I’m not surprised, Gemini. But have no fear, Tagalongs allow you to enjoy both at the same time. Hungry for more PB and chocolate? Try these no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars.

Cancer (June 21st-July 22nd): Rah Rah Raisins

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Cancers are traditionalists. Therefore, their Girl Scout Cookie flavor is the no-frills Rah Rah Raisin. It doesn’t get much simpler than an oatmeal raisin cookie. For the gluten-free and vegan peeps out there, we’ve got you covered with these gluten free vegan oatmeal raisin cookies

Leo (July 23rd-August 22nd): Samoas (AKA Caramel deLites)

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

First of all, the Samoa just looks like a lion with its fierce mane of chewy toasted coconut. Just as Leos have difficulty sharing with others, you will want to keep your box of Samoas all to yourself. They’re that good. This recipe for samoa oatmeal is so good that makes it just a little bit easier to get out of bed in the morning. 

Virgo (August 23rd-September 22nd): Thanks-a-Lot

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Renowned for their superior interpersonal skills and ability to convince others of outlandish tales with ease and charm, it’s no surprise that the Virgo’s Girl Scout Cookie counterpart is a conversation starter. Learn to talk to people from all different countries simply by reading the imprint on these chocolate-bottomed cookies. Add a shmear of cookie butter and sandwich two of these together for a next-level cookie experience that is truly to die for. 

Libra (September 23rd-October 22nd): Cranberry Citrus Crisps

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Libras are all about balance and harmony. Thus, their Girl Scout Cookie equivalent is obviously the most “healthy” one of them all. Cranberry Citrus Crisps are made with real fruit, are free of high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners, and are packed with 9 grams of whole grain.

Not that these are actually healthy in any way, but hey we can dream, right? If you prefer your cranberries more on the savory side, try this recipe for cranberry, brie, and caramelized onion tartlets

Scorpio (October 23rd-November 21st): Thin Mints

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Scorpios are often misunderstood but handle themselves with cool control and confidence. Their Girl Scout Cookie equivalent? The Thin Mint. While some people can’t bear the thought of mixing mint and chocolate, Thin Mints are great at blocking out the haters. They continue to be one of the most popular flavors despite their controversial flavor profile. Step up your Thin Mint game with these life-changing o-bake Girl Scout Cookie truffles

Sagittarius (November 22nd-December 21st): Lemonades

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Any extroverted, optimistic and enthusiastic Sagittarius will absolutely love Lemonades. Delightfully sweet with a bit of an edge, every Sagittarius will go nuts for this sunny slice of yumminess. Buy ’em at the store or show of your domestic skills with these DIY Lemonades.

Capricorn (December 22nd-January 19th): Trios

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Just like Capricorns are responsible and the masters of self-control, Trios are the perfect Girl Scout Cookie for anyone who either cannot eat or is just trying to avoid gluten. Trios are so delicious that even a Capricorn will have trouble resisting the urge to eat the whole box at once. Still craving some GF goodness long after the cookies are gone? No worries. These Levain look-alike cookies got your back.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18th): Savannah Smiles

Girl Scout Cookie

Photo courtesy of girlscouts.org

Just as Aquarius’ use unorthodox methods to achieve their goals, Savannah Smiles are by far the most untraditional of all the Girl Scout Cookies. While their lemon-slice shape and powdered sugar coating set them apart from the rest, they taste just as good as any other cookie. If you can’t get your hands on a box of the real thing, these sweet and simple lemon bars should do the trick.