As kids, the contents of our lunch boxes said a whole lot about our identities. Childhood memories are filled with Gushers and Capri-Sun. Oreo O‘s taught us that cookies and milk could be called cereal and eaten for breakfast.

While time has passed, have you really? You’ve upgraded your iZone to Instagram. Your palate has probably developed to enjoy more refined tastes like wine, fish or salad. At the end of the day, all you really want in a meal is the ability to schmear some tomato sauce on a cracker and call it pizza. So sit back, relax and read on to find out if you were really drinking the Kool-Aid.

Lunchables: You’re a Classic

Back in the day, your crew would Roll-Ups to the lunch tables and whip out those Lunchables ‘N Sync. You all were up-to-date on the latest music trends, whether it was Check Your Head or “Baby One More Time.” You’ve upgraded to the non-Disney version of “Mambo No.5” and have persisted through the years as a true and genuine classic.

You’re easygoing and people gravitate towards you for a good time. You played lacrosse and did art in high school, but never learned domestic skills like cooking or cleaning. You’re far too busy being amazing to acquire any more skills. Your favorite college meal is ramen or takeout.

lunch

Sushi: Trendsetter

It took a whole lot of bravery for you to bring in something as unorthodox as sushi to school. People probably mocked your well-developed palate, but jokes on them because you’re a total rock star now.

You have an adventurous appetite, style and personality. You get a lot of compliments for pushing the boundaries, but sometimes this makes you a little condescending. You can see past superficial and judgmental people, so you choose to surround yourself with people who love you for quirks and tastes.

lunch

Bologna and Cheese: Funny as F*ck

While your lunch was pretty average, humor proved to your classmates that you were anything but. Bologna and Cheese kids are pretty hilarious. You’re as sarcastic as April Ludgate with wit quicker than a Golden Snitch.

You’re described as “the funny friend” and use humor to expand your social network. There’s a chance you’re a huge stoner now who would kill for a Bacon, Egg and Cheese on everything.

lunch

GoGurt: Go Getta

Just like Young Jeezy, you know what it means to work hard and play hard. Now you’re probably a tri-season athlete double-majoring in engineering and philosophy. Lifehacks like GoGurt have made it possible for you to become the ultimate overachiever.

You understand the importance of a balanced lifestyle and probably carry a 40-pound backpack filled with all your athletic, educational, and nutritional needs. Your friends are constantly amazed by your ability to schedule your demanding life and still have time to trap all day, play all night.

lunch

GIF courtesy of imgur.com

Breakfast for Lunch: Straight Up G(anja)

You lucky bitch. Kids stopped and drooled when you strut by with your bacon, Pop-Tarts, and french toast. Time has passed but you still drip swag. Your idols are Snoop Dog, Miley Cyrus, and other culturally relevant stoners.

You probably are smoking weed right now and invent already existing meals like an Eggo-and-Egg Sandwich. You’re majoring in cinema, and Ilana Glazer is your spirit animal.

lunch

Leftovers: The Über Environmentalist

As a kid, you cringed opening your stinky old meatloaf for lunch. You can appreciate how economical and environmentally responsible your parents were, but now you’re a vegan.

You are interested in the environment and minimizing your waste. You probably commute by bike and are the only one of your friends who can explain which plastics are compostable.

lunch

String Cheese: Party Starter

You see the opportunity in anything. Whether that be that art of making the ideal thin strip off your string cheese, or making the most out of your night. You love to entertain people with humor or a fun night.

You love to make the most out of your experiences. You’re amiable and people love to string alongside you for the party.

lunch

GIF courtesy of  reactiongifs.com

Tuna Sandwich: Old Soul

You were– and still are– cranky around all those yapping kids. Your lunch is simple, pragmatic, and usually will keep you filled. You aren’t interested in the details of what comprises your lunch, as you’re more interested in the experience.

You enjoy long and intellectual conversations with friends and probably Otis Redding. You’re an old soul who people forge deep connections with, but in the most sensible manner possible.

lunch

Fruit by the Foot: A Lover

You’re a true romantic. Fruit by the Foot has so much to share, and you love to spread the love. You knew how to get all the cuties to hang with you while being a loving and supportive friend. You probably are currently binge-watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

You probably shared the love a bit too much in high school, but that’s all behind you now. You invest yourself deeply into your relationships, studies, and passions.

lunch

Something Organic: Gwyneth Paltrow

You ate kale in 2002 and everyone knows how ahead of the times you were. It doesn’t really matter what the meal was, but it’s something that is super trendy now. You were a trend forecaster before that was a thing, and you write a blog about it now.

You probably were really into going against the grain in high school and dressed up as Margot Tenenbaum last year for halloween. You did a juice cleanse for spring break, and exclusively drink maple water and coconut milk now. You major in creative writing and world peace at a liberal arts school.

lunch

For More Throwbacks: