Ever go to a coffee shop thinking you know exactly what you want, only to second guess yourself the closer you get to the counter? Don’t stress – the cosmos have you covered. Take a look at which coffee drink best suits your zodiac sign.

Aries (March 21st – April 19th) – Latte Macchiato

Photo courtesy of Starbucks

Ambitious and driven, you have the strong will to be number one in everything you do. As the first sign, you have zero tolerance for anything (or anyone) holding you back from reaching your full potential. For this reason, a macchiato would best suit your sign. That first sip of espresso will kick your efforts into high gear while the rest of the drink helps you keep up with the fast-paced, go-getter lifestyle you lead.

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th) – Dirty Chai

Photo courtesy of Gullah Girl Tea

You are the perfect balance of practicality and idealism. As an earth sign, you’re able to keep your life in balance without shying away from the occasional risk. That’s why dirty chai suits you best, Taurus. This drink made with chai tea, steamed milk, and a shot of espresso services your need for a reliable caffeine boost with the added twist of spiced sweetness. The dirty chai mirrors your talent of creating harmony from discord.

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th) – Seasonal Latte

Photo courtesy of blog.coffeecow.com

You’re a socialite, Gemini. You have a knack for making connections, whether it’s through heart-to-hearts with a close friend or discussions about music with someone you just met. You’re constantly updating your interests based on what new and exciting things are happening in the world. Depending on the season, the pumpkin spice, peppermint mocha, or Girl Scout cookie-related latte should be your go-to drink of choice. Warm and a fan favorite, you keep things sweet and upbeat.

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd) – House Coffee

Photo courtesy of Alchemy Coffee

Home is wherever you are, Cancer. Never mind the fact that you can sometimes project a hard exterior to people you might not trust; your loyalty and compassion greatly outweigh any bad vibes you might unintentionally give off.

A house coffee best reflects your sign, since you create a home wherever you go. Whether you take it with cream and sugar or black is dependent on your ever-changing mood. People really appreciate your softer side, so don’t be afraid to break out of your shell every now and then.

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd) – Cortado

Photo courtesy of He Spoke Style

You’re basically the cosmic queen/king of fierce. Not only do you know all the latest trends, but you probably started some of them yourself. The cortado, which is espresso cut with a small amount of steamed milk, is the up-and-coming drink of choice for people who are serious about their coffee. That’s why you, trendy Leo, should be high-tailing it to your nearest hipster coffee bar to try it for yourself and spread the word to your crew.

Virgo (July 23rd – September 22nd) – Anything Fair Trade or Organic

Photo courtesy of inhabitat.com

You have a great thirst for adventure; one that can only be quenched by new experiences and really good coffee. You appreciate authenticity and understand the importance of making small changes to better our world. Fair trade, organic coffee best suits your sign because, like you, it’s genuine, reliable, and a little exotic.

You’re not going to brag about it, but you like to know where your coffee comes from and how it made it’s way into your reusable to-go mug. You fight the good fight, Virgo, so you need a bold organic cup o’ Joe to keep you moving forward.

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd) – Café au Lait

Photo courtesy of theskinnutritionist.net

You’re a straight up charmer, Libra. You don’t need to try hard to make a good impression. In fact, you’re so good at making everyone else feel comfortable that you need a coffee that mirrors your warm, approachable nature. Maybe it’s the name or the sweet simplicity of it, but the café au lait suits your romantic sign. You value balance and harmony in your life, so a thoughtful balance of coffee and cream is the perfect way to start your day.

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st) – Americano

Photo courtesy of friedcoffee.com

You’re complex and deep like the flavors of a well-pulled shot of espresso. You also like to be in control of your life, and that can start with the small but meaningful decision of how much water you add to your americano. This is a no-nonsense drink for a no-nonsense Sun sign.

It’ll pair well with the bowl of nails you eat for breakfast and is sure to give you the energy to tackle any challenges that come your way. More power to you, Scorpio; not that you need it.

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st) – Espresso

Photo courtesy of coolbeanscoffeeroasters.com

You seek the truth, and you’re not afraid to call BS when that gets threatened. That’s why you’ll be able to tell if a coffee shop is legit based on the taste of their espresso. You also need something that won’t take too long to drink because you’re constantly on the move with an unyielding curiosity about the world around you. Think of it as sipping from a tiny cup to prepare you for big adventures ahead.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th) – Latte

Photo courtesy of blog.boatpeopleboutique.com

Practical, organized, reliable and kind, you are the person everyone looks to for advice and also hopes to be paired up with for a group project. It’s pretty incredible to watch you work because you often get swept up in your passions and come up with brilliant ideas.

You’re determined in everything you do, so a latte is the perfect sidekick to help you work your way to the top. You also take pride in how you present yourself like a barista takes pride in impressive latte art. Like a classic latte, you get the job done and you get it done right.

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th) – Cold Brew Coffee

Photo courtesy of kingdomjournalist.tumblr.com

What an inventive, curious visionary you are, Aquarius. You spend a lot of time thinking about how things can be improved and sharing your ideas with others. The best part about your inventiveness is that each idea is in the spirit of betterment for all, not just yourself.

For your morning jolt, you deserve a cold brew coffee: the new and improved iced coffee that should’ve been a thing years ago. You probably had the idea for a better iced coffee written down on a napkin somewhere.

#Spoon tip: Avoid the long early-morning lines and make your own cold brew coffee at home.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th) – Affagato

Photo courtesy of snvpshot.tumblr.com

You’re the dreamer of the zodiac. Who said ice cream is only for dessert? Not for you, Pisces. You’ll top it with a shot of espresso and call it breakfast because you prefer to see things as they should be rather than as they are.

While this can sometimes blur the line between fact and fantasy, it doesn’t distract you from managing what’s important in your life, be it work, family, friends or your odd hobbies. Your easy-going, compassionate nature makes everyone want to be around you (or be you). Never change, trailblazer.