Just like zodiac signs, donuts have different personalities and meanings. District: Donuts. Sliders. Brew in New Orleans is an extraordinary place that specializes in original flavor combinations and uses a wide array of local ingredients. No need to search the stars, scroll down to discover what District Donuts order is your match made in horoscope heaven.

Aries: Cup of Cold Brew Coffee

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Dear Aries, you are a confident person who hates inactivity and cannot sit still. Thus, a cup of the cold brew coffee straight from District’s coffee tap is perfect for you. It will keep you enthusiastic and ready to take on the day. Plus, coffee can be turned into a superfood, which will provide you with added energy and strength.

Taurus: Chocolate Glazed Donut

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Taurus, you are practical, devoted, and reliable. The chocolate glazed donut, which is available on the menu everyday of the week, fits your needs perfectly. Plus, some studies show that chocolate can have health benefits.

Gemini: Thai Iced Coffee Donut

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Gemini you are both expressive and inquisitive, which makes the Thai Iced Coffee Donut your pastry soulmate. It’s fascinating, artistic, and flavorful just like you.

Cancer: King Cake Donut

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Cancers are loyal and innovative. The colorful King Cake donut is your perfect match because it faithfully returns every Mardi Gras season. If you can’t get enough King Cake in your life from District, you should check out King Cake Festival too.

Leo: Satsuma Raspberry Donut

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Leo, you are festive, bright, and love to have good time. The Satsuma Raspberry donut has your name written on it because its’ cheerful color and sweet flavors really get the party pumping. Call it a match made in donut heaven.

Virgo: Satsuma Juice

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Virgo, you are practical, organized, and health conscious. This fresh juice from District Donuts is made with local Louisiana satsumas, making it the obvious choice for someone like you.

Libra: The Whole Menu

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Libra, you order the whole menu because you are very indecisive. However, because of your generous spirit you love to share with others, so getting every donut on the menu is no problem at all.

Scorpio: Bananas Foster Donut

Which one you want? Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Bananas Foster #donuts #districtdonuts #nola

A photo posted by DistrictDonuts.Sliders.Brew. (@districtdonuts) on Jan 18, 2016 at 7:11am PST

Scorpio, you are an assertive and passionate leader who knows exactly what you want. You enjoy the strong taste of the rum glaze and the nearly excessive amount of mashed banana filling in the Banana Fosters Donut. 

Sagittarius: Chocolate-Covered Banana Donut

Sagittarius, you are idealistic and independent. This chocolate glaze topped with crunchy chocolate-covered banana chips makes your generous heart full of donut glory. While you can be impatient, you find that the wait for this donut is totally worth it.

Capricorn: Any Hot Beverage

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Capricorns are responsible, self-controlled people who enjoy quality craftsmanship and practicality. Therefore, they like to order espressos, lattes, and macchiatos at District because the baristas sure know how to make one artsy cup of joe.

Aquarius: Red Beans and Rice Donut

Monday’s are for Red Beans & Rice #donuts #districtdonuts #nola

A photo posted by DistrictDonuts.Sliders.Brew. (@districtdonuts) on Dec 14, 2015 at 9:35am PST

Aquarius, you tend to be progressive and original, and the Red Beans and Rice donut does not fall short of that. The idea of putting a Southern savory classic into donut form is super innovative, for real.

Pisces: Nutella Mousse Donut

horoscope

Photo by Kay Kay Chan

Pisces, you are very artistic, gentle, and know how to listen to your emotions. Follow your heart to the Nutella Mousse Donut filled with a creamy Nutella filling that oozes out with every bite.