The science of zodiac signs is inarguable and can easily be applied to every situation. So if you are curious what your birthday says about your bagel order, please, read on.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th) – Plain Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @jackieeaa on Instagram

As a Capricorn, you are hardworking, practical, loyal, and straightforward. Therefore, it only makes sense that your bagel order would be a trusty plain bagel, with cream cheese. It doesn’t get more straightforward and practical than that.

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th) – Rainbow Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @thebagelstore on Instagram

Those born under the sign of Aquarius tend to be original, innovative, and eccentric. Your bagel order is the trendy rainbow bagel. Now that is eccentric. And if you really want to be original, make your own!

Pisces (Feb 19- Mar 20) – Blueberry Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @percys_corner on Instagram

Pisces are sensitive, compassionate, imaginative, and intuitive. Blueberries are sweet, squishy, and definitely sensitive. If a blueberry bagel were to be a human, they would no doubt embody all the characteristics of a Pisces. You should probably order a blueberry bagel.

Aries (Mar 21- April 19)- Spicy Bagel BEC

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @food_ilysm on Instagram

Brave, confident, and adventurous are the adjectives that describe an Aries. There is no reason that you should not be ordering something spicy. Try a poppy seed bagel, with an egg, avocado, and top it off with your hot sauce of choice.

Taurus (April 20- May 20) – French Toast Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of pennappetit.com

Tauruses tend to be patient, reliable, warmhearted, and loving. There genuinely is nothing more loving and comforting than a freshly baked french toast bagel. As a Taurus, you need a french toast bagel with cream cheese. And you need it now.

Gemini (May 21- June 20) – Mini Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of spoonuniversity.com

As a Gemini, you are dynamic, witty, youthful, and inconsistent. You’re definitely the type to order two mini bagels, because who even orders mini bagels besides the youth? Plus your whole sign thing is a twin, so it makes sense.

Cancer (June 21- July 22) – Everything Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @food_ihysm on Instagram

Cancers tend to be emotional, indecisive, idealistic, and sensitive. There is absolutely nothing more indecisive than an everything bagel, and that is your order Cancer. Or maybe you want an egg everything…

Leo (July 23- Aug 22) – Onion Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of foodnetwork.com

If you are a Leo, you are most definitely bossy, dogmatic, and pompous, yet creative and generous. Onion bagels are all of the above. They demand a room, with their unique (questionable) taste for the morning. You are ordering that. And a black coffee. And a dozen bagels for your friends.

Virgo (Aug 23- Sept 22) – Whole Wheat BEC

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @everything_bagels on Instagram

Virgos are clever, modest, and analytical. Whole-wheat bagels are the most modest of the whole bagel world. You should order a whole-wheat bagel, yet you, Virgo, are clever and make that whole-wheat bagel a whole-wheat BEC. Boom, toasted.

Libra (Sept 23- Oct 22)- Bagel With Lox

bagel you should order

Photo Courtesy of @everything_bagels on Instagram

As a Libra, you are irresistible, lavish, complicated, and charming. It doesn’t matter what bagel you order, but it definitely has lox on it. As lox is the most lavish of all breakfast proteins. Plus your sign is a fish, so there’s that too.

Scorpio (Oct 23- Nov 21)- Pumpernickel Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of wolfermans.com

Determined, forceful, compulsive, and wise are the traits that form a Scorpio. Pumpernickel bagels are the wise old determined grandpa of the bagel family. A Scorpio should be ordering nothing but a pumpernickel bagel.

Sagittarius (Nov 22- Dec 21) – Cinnamon Raisin Bagel

bagel you should order

Photo courtesy of @tom_thepbkid_charlesworth on Instagram

Sagittariuses are open-minded, optimistic, and jovial. There is nothing more cheerful than a pb and j on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel – that order belongs to you, Sagittarius.