Trust Me

I've been eating Clif Bars for years. They're amazing. So convenient, tasty, and (for the most part) healthy. Most of my friends are on board with me for a few weeks or even months — going through phases of keeping them in their school bag, purse and gym bag, but always slowly phasing them out.

I am just as excited to unwrap my 254th (I made that up) Clif Bar as my first because I have the top 5 flavors in rotation. 

#1 Chocolate Chip

Hands down this is the fan favourite. Chocolate Chip may be the most standard, yet desirable flavour. With one of the smoothest consistencies of the tribe and just enough chocolate sweetness, this is my absolute must have. 

#2 Coconut Chocolate Chip 

So to be honest, I sometimes choose this fabulous flavour over Chocolate Chip. Ranking #2 has all the benefit of its predecessor with an effortless suggestion of fresh coconut.

#3 White Chocolate Macadamia Nut 

This flavour is a little more risky. I would be less likely to open this one in the library or class as it does (obviously) contain nuts. The white chocolate drizzle on top places it in a totally different category than other Clif Bars. The nutty, sweet flavour makes this choice a Clif Bar delicacy. 

#4 Oatmeal Raisin Walnut 

I know that some people are repulsed by raisins, but really? They're pretty much candy! Anyway, flavour number four is essentially your homemade oatmeal raisin cookie perfectly wrapped in your pocket, without the guilt. It's a definite must try! 

#5 Chocolate Almond Fudge

It's a piece of chocolate fudge waiting for you in your backpack!! This bar is a bit more dense than the others, so I limit it in my rotation... think of it like dessert. 

Clif Bars are awesome.

Clif Bars are so easy and delicious and definitely deserve some sort of prize. Make sure to check out the seasonal ones too. And if you're not too into my list, you may need some help finding which Clif Bar you are!