Love it or hate it, McDonald’s is without a doubt an influential figure in both the US and international countries. While international McDonald’s restaurants serve the typical menu items like the Filet O’ Fish, chicken nuggets and french fries, oftentimes these restaurants serve slightly different versions of usual menu items designed to appeal to the particular country’s taste. When American fast food goes international, things can get weird. Here are 11 international versions of McDonald’s Big Mac that you never knew existed.

1. McLobster Roll (Canada)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of Flickr user Canadian Pacific

Canada’s take on the Big Mac is lobster salad on a bun, fittingly called the McLobster Roll. According to McDonald’s Canada, the McLobster Roll features 100% Atlantic Lobster meat, diced celery, light salad dressing and lettuce.

Luckily for American readers, the McLobster Roll is also available in certain US locations. While the McLobster Roll is one of the most expensive items, with a price tag of roughly $8, it is also one of the healthiest items according to an article on Eater.

#SpoonTip: Here’s what happened when Spoon tried the McLobster Roll.

2. Greek Mac (Greece)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of Instagram user @badtrololo

The Greek Mac can be made with either beef or chicken with tzatziki sauce, lettuce and tomato on pita bread.

3. McVeggie (India)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of greenme.it

This version of a Big Mac offers a refreshing option in McDonald’s mostly meat-based menu. It is geared toward India’s large vegetarian population. According to McDonald’s India’s website, McDonald’s has developed a menu specifically to address the special requirements of vegetarians.

4. McNürnburger (Germany) 

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of obsev.com

The McNürnburger, served in Germany, is a triple bratwurst sandwich with mustard.

5. McCurry Pan (India)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of shesaid.com

This version of the Big Mac from India is not even a burger. Instead, the McCurry Pan features a rectangular bread bowl filled with chicken and vegetables in curry sauce. This is one of several vegetarian options available in India.

6. McKebab (Israel)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of gurl.com

I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind a kebab on flatbread.

7. McArabia (Pakistan, Morocco)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of McDonald’s Arabia

The McArabia features two grilled Kofta patties, tahini sauce, lettuce and tomatoes on flatbread.

8. M Burger (France)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of uncommoncaribbean.com

Leave it to the French to make the Big Mac classy. The French McDonald’s version of a Big Mac, called the M Burger, features a beef patty, bacon, Emmental cheese slices, tomato, and batavia lettuce all baked on a ciabatta roll.

9. McTurco (Turkey)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of Pinterest user Travel Channel.

The McTurco from Turkey is two beef patties, vegetables and cayenne pepper sauce on pita bread.

10. McMollette (Latin America)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of Flickr user Asekose

The McMollette, served in Latin America, is refried beans, cheese and pico de gallo on an English Muffin.

11. McB (Germany)

McDonald's Big Mac

Photo courtesy of dw.com

The McB is McDonald’s first all-organic burger. However, it was only offered in German McDonald’s from October through November 18, 2015. While McDonald’s does not currently offer the McB in the US, the company has been known to test menu items in smaller markets before selling them to wider audiences.