While most teenagers rely on granola bars, leftover pizza and stale cereal, 19-year-old Kylie Jenner whips up a breakfast fit for a queen. Unlike her ever-changing wardrobe choices and hairstyles, Kylie Jenner cooks the same dish every single morning. And the grub Kylie Jenner eats for breakfast is totally not expected.

In a recent post on her website, Kylie admits that this go-to meal is a personal favorite of her and rapper boyfriend Tyga.

"I seriously love being home and cooking for my friends and family, especially breakfast," Jenner wrote. "I make the same meal every morning because it's amazing and it's T's [Tyga's] favorite. He always asks for it! It's so easy, anyone can do it!!!"

What exactly is this meal?

Spoiler alert: it does not include her Snapchat-famous cinnamon roll waffles, or sister Kourtney Kardashian's daily dose of clarified butter

Her signature dish, (which sounds surprisingly easy and cheap), consists of three main ingredients: turkey sausage patties, eggs and rice.

So, how does she make it?

The anticipation must be killing you.

"I cook the eggs and rice together in a pan (sometimes I add cheese too), and in a separate skillet I fry up the sausage with a little olive oil for about 13-15 minutes until it's well-done," Kylie explains "Seriously, that's it. If you want a little extra flavor, sprinkle some garlic powder on your sausage."

Final Touches

Kylie tops off her breakfast with a smoothie consisting of orange juice, a banana, and a mixture of frozen organic fruit.

The star adds that the drink gives her "energy, a healthy dosage of Vitamin C, potassium, antioxidants, and general deliciousness." I'll have whatever Kylie is having, as it looks like it's working for her.

#SpoonTip: If you're a die-hard fan of the lip-kit connoisseur, check out her "Cooking with Kylie" video series on her YouTube channel. Her recent recipe for candied yams sounds heavenly.