If you want to bake without leaving your house for ingredients, this is for you.
Whether you need inspiration, are afraid of baking, want to bake something worthy of Insta, or just like baking, this is for you.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Red Velvet NYC is the best thing to come to home baking since probably forever. They mail kits with ingredients to make anything from nutella cupcakes to apple tartlets, perishables included. Begone, grocery store trips.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Everything is delivered to your door on the exact date you specify in the order. It’s all of the convenience of boxed desserts with all the freshness of something homemade, #blessup.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

I have the ability to mess up nearly everything I attempt baking. My brownies are akin to a chocolate brick of salt. Hope you like your cookies with blackened edges and a touch of salmonella in the middle.

With Red Velvet NYC I managed to make the strawberry shortcakes that are considered moderately difficult to make without any problems.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Perfectly portioned ingredients and step-by-step directions make it literally impossible to mess up.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Don’t worry about separating the ingredients into the different parts of the recipe yourself. Red Velvet NYC does it all for you so you can avoid any and all spillage.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

The perishable ingredients couldn’t have been any fresher. It was shipped overnight with several ice packs so that the fruit, cream, and all other perishables kept perfectly until I made the recipe.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Disclaimer: I may have eaten half of this strawberry-mint topping before the shortcakes were even out of the oven.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

If you hate cleaning the kitchen, Red Velvet has you covered because it requires one bowl, no measuring cups, and little mess.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

I emphasize a little bit of a mess if you bake like I do.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Making homemade whipped cream is indisputable proof that you’re an adult. Not that I have anything against canned, in fact, I recommend having an extra container on hand to squirt into your mouth so that you save the good stuff for the actual cakes.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

I’ll be submitting my Master Chef application soon, no worries.

baking

Photo by Hailey Maher

Red Velvet NYC made me a baking convert and a believer. Boxed mix has nothing on this.

Kits start at $20 and you can get 15% off your first order, so you are by no means breaking the bank. If you factor in gas money, ingredient payment, and time lost wandering around the grocery store there’s no doubt this is more efficient. Whether you’re trying to impress a date or just want to bake a pretty cake for yourself, Red Velvet NYC has everything you need from start to finish.