Rice cakes can get a bad rap sometimes. Some people think they’re boring and flavorless, while I think they’re a canvas for some wildly delicious snack ideas. So, take my advice: Don’t let those crunchy circles go stale. Try out these awesome flavor combinations. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

1. It’s Peanut Butter Jelly Time

rice cakes

Photo by Ashley Blume

Take a rice cake and slather it with any kind of nut butter. Now slice n’ dice some strawberries and lay those on top for the perfect PB&J-inspired treat.

2. Pizza Party

rice cakes

Photo by Ashley Blume

Crush your pizza craving by taking either a plain or white cheddar rice cake and adding tomato sauce and shredded cheese. Pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds and you’ve got yourself a healthy slice of ‘za.

3. An Egg-cellent Snack

rice cakes

Photo by Ashley Blume

Top a rice cake with smashed avocado and a little salt n’ pepper. Add some fresh tomato slices and then lay a fried egg on top. The yolk will probably explode but it’s delicious so who cares, right? Right.

4. Everything Bae-Goals

rice cakes

Photo by Ashley Blume

Add some reduced-fat cream cheese or plain greek yogurt to a rice cake. Then sprinkle it with garlic salt, pepper, and onion powder. Feeling spicy? Add some chili powder or cayenne pepper.

5. The Apple of My Eye

rice cakes

Photo by Ashley Blume

Caramel rice cakes are tasty on their own, but, adding toppings only makes them better. Spread some no-sugar-added applesauce on a caramel rice cake and top with fresh apple slices. If you’re feeling crazy, sprinkle some cinnamon and drizzle some honey for added sweetness.

I hope I was able to successfully convince you that rice cakes are the world’s perfect snack. They can be literally whatever you want and are sure to crush any craving, the healthy way.