So we’ve all had our moments while watching some show on Food Network where we just started counting on our hand the number of times a certain event occurred. Recently, I’ve been binging on Food Network shows between Netflix and the channel’s website.
While watching different challenges, I was amused by how many times someone thought they might not finish a challenge or how many times they forgot an ingredient. I must admit, my favorite show is Cutthroat Kitchen because I’m all about those crazy sabotages! However, I enjoy Cupcake Wars, Chopped and the countless relaxing instructional cooking shows other people like as well.
With everything that goes down on these shows, there had to be a drinking game. With that said, I give you the Food Network Drinking Game.
- Every time someone says “you can do this at home.”
- Every time a chef says “this is a family recipe.”
- Every time a chef says a dish is inspired from their heritage.
- Every time a chef cooks with alcohol.
- Every time a chef drops food on the ground.
Take a shot:
- Every time a chef has to rethink their dish halfway through a challenge.
- Every time a judge says they’re worried about a contestant’s technique or dish.
- Every time a judge kicks off your favorite contestant.
- Every time a contestant throws shade towards another chef. Take two if they’re REALLY shady.
Take two shots:
- Every time someone says they’re not going to finish a challenge.
- Every time someone says they don’t know how to cook with an ingredient.
- Every time someone cuts themselves during a challenge.
- Every time someone forgets an ingredient.
- Every time a chef argues with a judge.
- Every time a judge says “this is lacking flavor.”
- Every time a chef says they should have bid on a sabotage.
- Every time a chef says they should have just done *insert statement here*.
- Every time a chef makes an excuse for why their dish isn’t what it should be. E.g. “This is a deconstructed *insert dish here.*”
Feel free to adjust for the number of people you’re drinking with, the drinks you have and for the shows you’re watching. Have fun with it and happy drinking!