West coasters: craving some In-n-Out Burger? East coasters: never had In-n-Out? Instead of traveling over 2,000 miles to enjoy this fast food staple, use this guide to recreate the much-loved burger right on campus. Whenever you’re bored with conventional dining hall meals, concoct creative combinations like this to please your taste buds and prove that good food can be found anywhere.
Time: 7 minutes
1 hamburger patty
1 slice pepper jack cheese
Thousand Island dressing
1. Order a burger with pepper jack cheese from the grill station.
2. Ask the chef to toast the bun on the grill while you wait for your burger.
3. Top burger with caramelized onions and jalapeños.
4. Garnish with lettuce, tomato and a few French fries.
5. Drizzle Thousand Island dressing on top of the burger.
Other Stuff You Should Add To Your Burger
Feta, spinach, olives
Pineapple, caramelized onions, barbecue sauce
Bacon bits, blue cheese, blue cheese dressing, buffalo sauce
Mushrooms, Swiss cheese
Salsa, sour cream, pepper jack cheese, jalapeños