It that’s time of year again people, that’s right I’m talking about finals week. It’s going to be here before we know it, and pretty soon we'll be trading in our red solo cups for Venti Starbucks cups.

Have no fear, because, with the help of this grocery list, you can ace those finals and end this year with a bang —oh yeah, and you can thank the power of brain food for that high GPA.

Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee Packets

A tall Starbucks coffee will cost you $2.10, and were definitely going to need more than twelve tiny ounces of caffeine to get through the week.

That Starbucks tab can get pretty expensive, so if you’re in need of a quick caffeine boost just pack a couple of Starbucks VIA packets into your backpack. They’re cheap, easy and a life saver when you’re on the verge of exhaustion. 

Blueberries 

Reading a big boring textbook can get pretty boring after a while, and this can lead to mindless snacking. Luckily, blueberries are the perfect healthy snack to pop in your mouth when you feel like eating for absolutely no reason.

Health Warrior Chia Bars

These are the best bars if you’re in need of a quick dose of energy. They are all natural and packed with protein, fruit and chia seeds. Chia seeds are great because they absorb liquids in your stomach, which make you feel full and satisfied for a long time — perfect for long hours in the library.

Smart Water

Smart water may not actually make you “smarter,” but I just felt like being punny, LOL — but seriously always keep water handy, hydration is key!

Celery

Celery is another great snack because it is a negative-calorie food, meaning you actually burn calories while munching on it. If you’ve eaten all of your blueberries but still feel like eating for fun, just whip out some celery sticks and you’re good to go.

Peanut Butter Crackers

You can never go wrong with peanut butter. These peanut butter filled crackers are not only super tasty, but they will keep you full during a dreadful week of all-nighters and non-stop testing. Just don’t crunch too loud in the library!

Green Tea

If you feel like you're about to OD from too much coffee, just pop a bag of green tea in the microwave.

Green tea will keep you alert and on your "A" game, because it still contains caffeine — but unlike coffee, green tea increases tranquility and releases caffeine more slowly, instead of all at once, which can lead you to crash.

Greek Yogurt

Grek Yogurt is the perfect food for study marathons — it is packed with natural protein, which will keep you energized and going strong for much longer than an artificial protein bar.

Dark Chocolate 

Dark chocolate: the perfect snack to indulge in, and not feel guilty afterwards. 

Not only will a few pieces satisfy those sweet cravings, but dark chocolate actually contains small amounts of caffeine and magnesium which help to keep you focused and happy because after all its still chocolate. 

Avocado 

All you basics will love this one.

Avocados are a must this finals season. You can put them on toast, in a smoothie or just grab a spoon and dig in.

Avos are high in mono saturated fats which help to protect brain cells and will keep you blood pressure, and stress levels down. 

This grocery list for finals will be the perfect addition to your lengthy study sessions, and will keep you focused on tearing it up this finals season.

Not only are the foods on this list proven to increase memory function and keep your stomach satisfied, but they will also help to reduce the stress eating that comes with finals week prep. 

Even though having Insomnia cookies delivered to the library is definetly tempting.